J.A.I.L. To Address ACLU

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                                  June 8, 2002
      JAILphoneCards

      J.A.I.L. To Address The ACLU

      The ACLU (American Civil Liberty Union) is a nationwide organization of attorneys that are very active within our courts. Mr. Dan Pasley has called J.A.I.L. requesting our presence to address their organization on June 23, 2002.  This event will take place at 2:30 pm PST at Coalition Hall, 1220 So. Pacific Avenue, San Pedro, CA. 90731.

      For those of you who wish to be in attendance, here are the directions:  Take the 110 Freeway south toward San Pedro to its dead end and turn left on Gaffey to 13th. Take a left on 13th to S. Pacific Ave., and turn left on Pacific. Proceed to 1220 Pacific. This event being on a Sunday, street parking is okay.

      There will be a total of 4 guest speakers followed by a roundtable for questions and answers. The subject topic of this symposium is "Crime And Punishment."  Attorney Gary Zerman, our National J.A.I.L. Lt. Commander-In-Chief, will address the ACLU on behalf of JAIL4Judges. Wear your JAIL4judges T-Shirts if you have them, or you may buy your J.A.I.L T-Shirts there. J.A.I.L. will have a display table set up.

      Mr. Branson, the founder of J.A.I.L., along with "Barbie," will also be present to greet those interested. If you wish to attend, or have questions about this ACLU event, you may call the coordinator, Dan Pasley, at (310) 519-1500.

             -Ron Branson-
         J.A.I.L. Author/Founder

      Also, while we I have your attention, Judge Matt McMillan will be returning to our radio program, HotSeat4Judges, by popular demand this next Saturday, June 15th at 1 pm PST and 4 pm EST. Many have requested we have him on again. If you missed hearing him, now is your second chance. Judge McMillan, who has joined the J.A.I.L. Team unashamedly as a JAILer, has a real challenging message to tell about what is going on regarding the judiciary from the inside. Hear his unbelievable story right from his own lips by tuning in this Saturday, the 15th, at www.CrusadeRadio.com Internet Radio. Mark your calendars, and don't miss it!

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org