HotSeat4judges today, Sat. Jun. 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      It's time to get ready to tune in to HotSeat4judges this afternoon, Saturday, June 1. We will be having a real hot guest, former Judge Matt McMillan in Florida who has joined JAIL4judges.
      You may tune in you computer by either clicking the Header above, which will take you directly there, or by placing www.crusaderadio.com
      in your browser. The program begans at 4:00 pm Eastern Time, and 1 pm Pacific Time. You will love the program.
      Attorney Linda Kennedy will be on the internet during the broadcast for email questions/comments. Use her email WBFLegal@...

      Linda Kennedy, HotSeat4Judges hostess, says,  "
      Anyone who has not been familiarized with the McMillian story absolutely needs to hear about this most amazing fraud perpetrated against an honest man and his family, while he was trying to fulfill his duties to the people in Florida.  Anyone who has read about this, well--you will be blessed by hearing what the TRUE 'Honorable' Mathew McMillian has to say to us all."
      -Ron Branson-
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.net