* * How We Got Into The Corporate Net

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                          May 29, 2002

      "Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found the exact amount of injustice and wrongdoing which will be imposed on them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."              Frederick Douglas, 1857

      How We Got Into
      the Corporate Net

      Our thanks to California Attorney (and JAILer) Bill McPike, mcpike@... for writing the following disclosure. We are so grateful for the many attorneys who are willing to stand for Truth, even though they may benefit, politically and financially, from the Lie. The more we learn about the strings being pulled by the corrupt puppetmasters and their deceptive schemes being enforced by the unaccountable chief masters in black robes, the more we realize the need and importance of J.A.I.L. It's time to call their bluff and get back to a Constitutional Republic. As Bill says "Try to get back to the Private."
      J.A.I.L. is the only answer!

      [The following applies to California, but the scheme is the same everywhere]
      Everybody should read C.C.P. 1895-1899. 1898 states Statutes -
      PUBLIC OR PRIVATE. CA Codes
                                                  * *** *
      "Statutes are public OR private. A private statute is one which concerns
      only certain designated individuals, and effects ONLY their private rights. ALL OTHER statutes are public, in which are INCLUDED STATUTES creating or effecting CORPORATIONS."
                                                  * *** *

      THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE TO US ALL !!! WHY ARE WE TREATED AS CORPORATIONS, AND HOW DO WE END UP HERE?

      I have reached the conclusion that no employee of government or branch of government is acting responsibly to us the People. They have usurped all of this, by treating us as coming under the corporate statutes, which should never affect a private individual. However we are always brought under the Public statutes and treated as if we are corporations. Read on.

      They are protecting the government itself. Cops protects the government's  laws, and not the people. When you call a cop, the cop must find some law or government interest to protect or they won't get involved. How many times has somebody been told by a cop, that it's a Civil matter. Thus no government action or protection of a government right is involved and they won't get involved.

      Courts protect the government, by protecting these government laws. We might get caught up in some trap made by the legislature and end up in court where we get lip service, but that's all. We are told that we're considered innocent until proven guilty, but the truth is you will be convicted unless you can prove your innocence. The government will prevail over the People about 99% of the time.

      On Public Lands, we have no rights. The distinction of Private vs. Public, [read the Code] needs to be stressed in every court case, especially in criminal cases, and the argument that the law doesn't apply to the Private person. The Private person should be left alone.

      How we get caught up with the Public is by getting a license or permit
      from the Public, i.e., government. We leave the Private sector when forced to get some license for this and that, and enter the Public domain. We are then treated as if we are corporations, subject to this law, and that. Courts operate as Administrative Law Courts, and ignore our Private rights. We get treated like shit. Fish on a hook, if you know what I mean.

      Read and research the distinction between Private and Public statutes.
      See how we got into the corporate net. Try to get back to the Private.

      Bill McPike,  Attorney at Law
      California JAILer

      mcpike@...

      I've said several times that we no longer have "government" because government was established for the purpose of protecting the People. Instead, what we have in power today is a "Usurping Force" under the guise of government, whose agenda it is to destroy the People and deceive them into becoming slaves to the Force.

      We know that the automobile is a necessary means by which the People can exercise their unalienable rights to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness. Government has no authority to "license" the exercise of a right by the People. Yet, if we choose not to be licensed to operate an automobile in the exercise of our unalienable rights, the police will take your automobile (legalized theft) away from you if you don't produce a license when stopped [at least this is what happens in California]. The Force has you by the "windpipe" --their way or no way. The masters in black robes (chief honchos of the Force) see to that.

      What the Force refuses to accept is that unalienable rights are not just theory, or an "election."  They are a very real, natural part of each of us. An individual can voluntarily choose not to exercise his basic rights, provided it is done with the knowledge of consequences resulting from that choice, usually done for the purpose of receiving a benefit he would not otherwise have without the license (such as a license to practice a profession, or other state-created privilege). If an individual realizes he is giving up his Private status when applying for a license, he is free to go "Public" if it is worth it to him. But that is his choice alone in a Constitutional Republic.

      To simply label a right as a "privilege" does not make it so. To say that the People must ask the state for a privilege to be able to exercise their unalienable rights is ludicrous. The Usurping Force has turned everything into "privileges" and under the current system, the People are helpless.
      The People have the duty to regain their strength and control. J.A.I.L. is the only answer!

      Thank you Bill for your enlightenment.
      -Barbie-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org