* * It Is The Judiciary That Gets In The Way

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2002

      Los Angeles, California                                         May 13, 2002

      It Is The JUDICIARY That Gets In The Way of An Informed Jury

      It is a sad case in Amerika today when the "people" don't realize that the jury box is the most powerful position in the country and that is exactly how our founding fathers that "feared" government set it up!
      --Bradley Wargin, bradley002@...

      Edgar, you mention in your e-mail that you hand picked the jury, that the
      Judge was cooperative, so where did we go wrong?  Uneducated jurors!
      How many of these hand-picked jurors knew that they could not only
      determine the facts of this case but also the law?

      It is a sad case in Amerika today when the "people" don't realize that the jury box is the most powerful position in the country and that is exactly how our founding fathers that "feared" government set it up! [And the judiciary knocked it down. j4j]

      Another problem is the justice system itself. Hey there is always "appeal" which includes more "Attorneys" and "Judges," and of course "MORE MONEY" for the state!

      It was once said that you cannot have honest government without honest
      money, and that "when government breaks the law, there is no law." The whole justice system is nothing more than a show! This show of yours could be played in front of other jurors with different results. What does that tell you [In any case, the judge will instruct the jury that only HE will judge on the law.  j4j]

      Did the State prove that there was an injured party here?

      The courts have been taken over, and it is time for other options!  Our
      founding fathers were "rebels" and the revolutionary war was a revolt, i.e. unlawful act. Our country was born out of violence, with no vote on the commencement, and that is the only way it will change, or a redress of grievances!  The "de facto" government is pushing for just this--  a "SHOW DOWN"!
      Bradley Wargin
      In these modern technological times, it is the "redress of grievances" option that must be chosen.  J.A.I.L. is the only method offered that will provide a forum for redress in a court system that operates according to the provisions of the U.S. Constitution. With a constitutional judicial system, the Christine scenario could not have happened as it did. Folks, violence is NOT the answer-- their guns are bigger than ours.  J.A.I.L. is the ONLY answer!

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org