** It's Our Duty to Put Government Out Of "Business"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                            May 11, 2002
      It's Our Duty to Put Government Out Of "Business"
      I think I have valid thoughts as to how we have given up our rights (yes, I blame us as no government can harm us unless we allow them to circumvent our natural rights).
      ... this means little when some law enforcer of statutory law is holding a gun to your head, so to speak.  That is what must be changed.
      Our elected representation serves only itself and the governments, not the people, so it is and has always been up to us to right the wrongs.
      -- Ed Lewis,   elewis@...
      Below are two excellent expositions of the problem. What must be examined, however, is the solution proposed. If a "full disclosure statement" requirement is established, as described below, by what authority will it be enforced? Where does one take the matter if the "FDS" requirement is disregarded or disobeyed?  --to a government agency in the current law enforcement system? --to a commission or committee in the current justice system? --to a court in the current judicial system?  Or to ANY agency or department within the current government system?
      I believe the writers below agree that our current government system is corrupt. If it is corrupt, the question must be asked: Why would we consider establishing a program or procedure that would be enforceable within the corrupt system?  What would the People gain by looking to government officials of a corrupt system that does NOT protect our rights? Do not the facts of the problem described below show that the current system, under the guise of government, is indeed the ENEMY of the People?
      EVERY FACET of the problem will be resolved by a simple solution: Hold judges accountable to the People according to the limitations established by the U.S. Constitution.
      It is the DUTY of the People to see to it that our rights are secured and protected by our constitutional government-- and unless we have a constitutional government, our rights will NOT be protected. Anything less than a constitutional government will not do. We sure don't have one now!
      J.A.I.L. will fulfill that requirement. There is a lot of talk about "security" especially since 9-11. Instead of surrounding our buildings and airports with "security guards" employed by the corrupt powers that be, we must establish a "security guard" of the People surrounding government which focuses on the ultimate decisionmaker-- the judiciary.  That "security guard" designed to protect the People from our domestic enemy is called J.A.I.L.  Before our rights --all of them-- can be secured, we must have J.A.I.L. in place, as a "watchdog," just in case it's needed to keep our government within its lawful function.
      Ron Loeber, Lt.JAILer-In-Chief of New York J.A.I.L. said:
      "We only need one good watch dog, and I have mine.  His name is J.A.I.L.  He is still a puppy, but he is growing and learning and developing.  And like all puppies, he loves to learn.  I'm feeding him and training him and loving him.  He is already waiting to sink his teeth into someone.  And when he becomes mature, he is going to be the nastiest Junk Yard Dog you ever saw.  Everyone will think more than twice before they trespass upon my junk yard 'cause they know I will turn J.A.I.L. loose upon them in a heartbeat.  Shucks Bob, my 'friendly legislators' already know about my puppy and he scares the hell out of them. They are afraid J.A.I.L. will bite them."
      Our thanks to Ed Lewis and Nancy Heiser for the information they provided below.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org