**Our Remedy Is J.A.I.L. --Not the Grand Jury

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 7:57 PM
      Los Angeles, California                                            May 11, 2002

      Our Remedy is J.A.I.L. --Not the Grand Jury

      For those of you who aren't aware of John Wilson's initial premise, see the very bottom of this string for the five points he made. It is #4 and #5 that had to be addressed, and after we did so, John seems to have come to a better understanding about where our remedy lies-- and it isn't with the Grand Juries as they currently exist and operate. John originally stated:
      4.    Grand Juries investigate and indict anyone for serious offences and maladministration.

      5.    Only by Grand Juries, can this wrong be redressed and remedied.

      John also stated to FRANKKJV who sent him the Utah Federal Grand Jury petition excerpts,

      If Grand Juries "are not what they are supposed to be", then let's educate ourselves.
      John Wilson.

      That's exactly the stage J.A.I.L. is in right now-- educating the masses. Our job is to educate the People that J.A.I.L. is the only answer to the tyrannical government we now face. Nothing else is going to crack this "Nut" because nothing else approaches the problem from an entirely independent turf. That's the only way it's going to work, People!  The chains of slavery are too heavy upon our shoulders as long as we remain in the current imprisoning system under the guise of "government" today, making it impossible for us to move against the controlling powers that be under its current weight of despotism. The chains belong on government by the Constitution --not on the People. And that's the way it must be. Let us cast those fictitious chains asunder and move quickly to the position rightly held by the People (now the Posterity) as sovereign OVER government-- not the other way around. Let's bind our government with the Constitutional chains. To get this accomplished, we must focus on the judiciary, the ultimate oppressor, in the first instance.

      -Barbie-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org