~Wonder of All Wonders~

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                                   May 3, 2002
      JAILphoneCards

      Wonder of All Wonders

      Times are a-changin'. What you are about to read will give you reason to ponder the meaning thereof. On this date, Saturday, May 3, 2002, I, Ron Branson, was invited to be among the speakers at a demonstration held just outside the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal in Pasadena, California at the behest of Jacob Roginsky, president of AMOJ (A Matter Of Justice).

      There are two highlight events of the day, the first of which was purely incidental. On the way to this demonstration, wearing a JAIL4Judges T- Shirt with my name badge and position attached, I stopped in for lunch at a fast-food restaurant.

      A lady in the next booth got up and came and leaned over our table and said, "What does that say? JAIL4Judges?" We quickly flipped her a business card, and briefly outlined what we were about, and that we were on our way to the Ninth Circuit C/A for a demonstration. She praised our endeavor and told us her name, and related accounts about certain judges. She showed great intelligence about the judiciary. I asked her if she had internet, to which she unhesitantly responded, "Sure do, and I am going to look at your website and get back to you."

      Now for "bomb-shell" Number One. She said, "My husband's cousin is U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor," and began to talk to me about her. I invited her to become a JAILer, and related that we had a J.A.I.L. Warden position open for the Pasadena area. Whether she will  follow through on contacting me, I know not, but if you are two steps ahead of me, you will already know what I am thinking. Should she indeed contact me via the internet, I will try to cinch up my request that she and her husband both become JAILers. And next, ah, yes, now you've got it. "How about your cousin? Would she too like to become a JAILer?"

      After that experience, I was off to the Ninth Circuit. I arrived to meet a group of citizens position across the street from the Ninth Circuit. Others spoke before me, and I watched the federal security gathering from different positions here and there, some close by, and others standing in front of the court observing us. One of the speakers related how this court was destroying the lives of 68,000,000 people within the eleven states over which they presided, confirming the message I stated in an article written by me about the Ninth Circuit entitled, "This Godzilla Must Be Destroyed."

      Finally, it was my turn to speak. I took my position and began my dissertation blasting the Ninth Circuit based on my experiences with this court and my being in this very building arguing before the appellate judges therein. Then it happened! "Bomb-shell" Number Two!

      To my amazement, crossing the street and approaching us with a tray of goodies were two Ninth Circuit Court appellate judges, along with approximately fifteen court employees wearing badge identifications, including clerks and a couple of federal security men. It was Senior Circuit Judge Dorothy W. Nelson who was personally carrying the tray of goodies, accompanied along with Appellate Judge Alex Kozinski who walked up and said, "We want you to know that we approve of the First Amendment, and out of respect, we have prepared some goodies for you," and extended her tray to us. Standing beside her were all these grinning faces.

      Attorney Gary Zerman, our National J.A.I.L. Lt. Commander-In-Chief, moved in and engaged in a conversation with these appellate judges on what they were doing to this country. Barbie moved in an gave each and everyone of them a copy of the California J.A.I.L. Initiative and a business card. I was shocked at the effort on the part of these judges' to offer up these "peace offerings," as the demonstrators gobbled them up. I asked myself, "Why would these judges personally walk boldly up to demonstrators on the street in a cordial manner, and offer them sweets?" I will leave you to draw your own conclusions, but all I can make of it is that the courts are beginning to feel the heat of the combined citizenry unrest in this country, and are seeking to appease those exposing them.

      If it weren't for my eyes, I would be hard-put to swallow this testimony, but I have beheld it with my very own eyes. I have little doubt that this message will travel to all corners of the earth. Wonder of all wonders.
      ~ ~ ~

      "Give me your lives, your fortunes, and your sacred honor, and I will give you your country."
                                                ~Ron Branson
                                 National J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief
                                       VictoryUSA@...

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org