N.J. Governor Finds Judicial System Unacceptable

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                                April 30, 2002

      N.J. Governor Finds
      Judicial System Unacceptable
      McGreevey: Quality of Jersey's high court is diluted

      Governor says his first appointee will come from outside inner circle

      Saturday, April 27, 2002
      Associated Press New Jersey's Supreme Court has been compromised by political appointees who do not have the intellectual capability or legal skills for the job, Gov. James E. McGreevey said yesterday.

      McGreevey said during an interview with the Associated Press that his appointee to the state Supreme Court will not be a political insider or have ties to state government.

      "We need to restore the intellectual capital, the integrity, the gravitas of the New Jersey Supreme Court. Unfortunately, these past years under the Whitman administration, it became an avenue for patronage for those within the executive branch," McGreevey said.

      Everywhere throughout civilization is an unspoken cry for J.A.I.L., and it time McCreevey be introduced to the answer to his problem.
                                                                                -Ron Branson

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org