The Judge Who Never Was

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                                April 27, 2002

      The Judge Who Never Was!

      Have you ever given thought about becoming a judge?  If so, the below official document from the California Secretary of State, Bill Jones, seems to establish that one may just simply "think" themselves into actually becoming a judge. It is the old adage, "I think, therefore, I am."

      The below January 10, 2002 document certifies that California Government Code 1363 was not complied with by "Superior Court Judge" Paul Bernal of Santa Clara County.  I, Ron Branson, have been asked to comment on this failure by this "judge."

      What can anyone say in defense of these so-called judges such as Paul Bernal? Are "judges" above the law? And perhaps an even more basic question is, "Are they really judges?" Does the system really care?  I think not. But what they do care is when someone raises a public stink.

      This implies that it is alright to lie, steal and cheat as an elected official holding an office of public trust, but just don't get caught. But then, if it is alright to lie, steal and cheat, then why is it they prosecute citizens for "violating" such laws?

      Have you ever noticed the double-standard of government officials?They openly and defiantly violate, with impunity, the fundamental prohibitions of the U.S. Constitution limiting their powers, such as the Fourth Amendment, yet if you, a citizen, are caught not wearing a seat belt, they will spare no expense in prosecuting you to the fullest. (One time I caught a sheriff's deputy forging a signature to railroad a defendant, a felony act. I reported him to his superiors and to the District Attorney. The response came back that the County of Los Angeles does not have enough money to prosecute this officer.)  And so we see exhibited, "straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel."

      Oh, just think of the grand day that will be once JAIL4Judges has become the law of this law, and the day of accounting begins.

      -Ron Branson-

      (See the document below.)

      Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 7:32 AM
      Subject: see attached certificate from Secretary of State

      Here is a certificate from Calif. Secretary of State re: Santa Clara Superior Court Judge Paul Bernal. Any Comment?

      Best Regards,
      Greg Nichols