* * "I will not be a slave to a totalitarian government"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                          April 27, 2002
      "I will not be a slave to a
      totalitarian government."
      (Received by J.A.I.L. from Rick Toms, ricktoms@...)
      As Rick said in the subject line: "Every American Should Read Every Word of This!"  (Rick, if you know how to contact Stumpy, let us know.)
      Stumpy (below) asks: "And if I sit by and say 'So what', they'll continue to try more and more innocent people for pretended crimes. The question is: am I going to allow them to do it or do everything within my power to hold them accountable? The bigger question is: what are we, as society, doing to stop this from occurring all over the country?"
      ...and the Answer is.............  get J.A.I.L. passed all over the country!
      From: Jeff Bowman  (email address not provided)
      From: Brad Barnhill [bradbva@...]
      To: PersonalOdyssey@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PersonalOdyssey] To the ones that we love

      One of the biggest problems that new patriots face is not the array of
      municipal corporations that masquerade as governments. It is not the IRS, or
      the state police, or the bankers or the lawyers. The biggest problem we face is the attitude of the people in our lives that love us.

      Whether it is the fact that folks just don't want to know that they are slaves to the Beast, or whether they cannot face the fact that they have been betrayed by a nation that they love, the people in our lives would rather think we have become insane than to see the real problem at hand.

      I get this from time to time: "If you don't like it here, go somewhere else." Sorry, but this is the land of my birth, and it is not the fact that I do not think it is the most free nation on the face of the earth, rather it's a question of how free could the people of this nation be?

      Stumpy has been trying to work with her family, but her family cannot come
      to grips with reality. They refuse to believe that Stumpy can be right and
      everything that they learned since kindergarten in the indoctrination centers that masquerade as public schools is wrong. I realize that her family is disraught over the prospect of Stumpy ending up in prison over this matter in Maryland. They see this as my fault. Perhaps they are correct. It is my fault that Stumpy has seen the true color of the Beast and has decided to do something about it.

      I saw a statistic last week that says that 87% of the people would line up for a national ID card. This is without regard to the fact that no national ID card could have possibly prevented 9-11. The fact that so many of our loved ones are ready to accept the mark of the beast into their lives is staggering.

      However, it is the growing of the other 13% into something a bit more on
      the order of critical mass that concerns me. You see, Stumpy once thought I
      was insane and wanted nothing to do with me. I told her that her disassociating herself from me would be MY loss, not hers. Eventually, she
      opened her eyes and saw the Beast for what it is and took up the challenge
      to battle the Beast in her own life.

      Now if our loved ones could just let us get on with it. They can either lead, or follow, or get out of the way.

      [Below] please find the kind of message that all of you will eventually read from the ones you love. [Below] also please find Stumpy's response.
      Hopefully, the response demonstrates her love and affection for her dear
      friend, and perhaps the dear friend will eventually see that she lives within the Matrix, and that she needs desparately to take the red pill.

      My best to you and yours this day, B  (Brad)

      From: "StumpyPatriot" Subject: one of your unknown angels
      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:09:29 -0500

      I appreciate your concern, and I know that your thoughts stem only out of
      love and concern for my well-being and happiness. I am grateful that you care enough to express your concerns to me openly.
      However, I have to say that I am very dismayed by your naivety and lack of appreciation for our country's patriots--past and current--who have fought and are still fighting to protect what liberties we might have remaining today. Our government officials are trying to take away the rest of our liberties with such
      despicable things as a national ID under the guise of this fabricated "War
      on Terrorism," and it is people with your outlook who *allow* my liberties
      to be taken away without regard to the consequences.
      You despise law-abiding Citizens such as Brad, without ever having exchanged a word with him. What could you possibly hold against a person who has done you no wrong? I forgive you for being an American and not having the courage to stand up to Comrade Napoleon. Most do not. I am a patriot, and I will not be ruled in a totalitarian form of government when our predecessors sacrificed their lives and blood for my independence and to establish a republic.

      Perhaps you do not understand from where I find 99% of my information. It
      is not from Brad; it is from law books. If you feel that reading law is a bad influence on me, perhaps you should point your blame on the lawmakers
      and judges of this country who write the laws and cases that go into the books, as Brad does not write any of this. I do not quote Brad when I talk
      about laws. I quote law CITES and CASE LAW.
      Were I going to law school, my family would be so proud of me. You and the Befords would be proud of me as well. But you change your tune because I am not attending law school. They change their tune again when I tell them I refuse to become those whom I abhor. Therefore, my deductions on law surely are wrong, as only a lawyer could understand such a complex subject. Isn't that correct? For, if it weren't, you would be proud of the research and studying I have done, and you would be proud of me for abiding by the laws of which I have immense knowledge, but of which you are reluctant to let me share with you. Why do you not let me share what I have learned? Are you afraid or are you in denial? Perhaps the law books have brainwashed my thinking?

      Would you suggest to every law student in this country right now that they
      should drop out of law school because they should accept society as it is?
      Maybe discourage all the politicians from running for senate or the house
      because our system is just fine and needs no changing? Why do you not
      protest to stop all new legislation--after all, the flaws in our government are just minor ones, and we'll get along just fine without fixing or exposing the flaws? If all these lawyers, judges and politicians don't like our laws the way they are, why have you not suggested that THEY move out of the country? Is that really a solution anyway, or is it just a cowardly and disrespectful response?

      In 1765, William Blackstone demonstrated in his commentaries (which
      delineated the legal principles of the common law) that the integrity of the
      judicial system depends upon the participants' belief in God. One cannot be
      a judge until he is first a lawyer. I wonder why it is that I cannot find a single lawyer anywhere I've searched in this country who will uphold the Bible in court. Oh, they SAY they will, but when I ask them to sign an affidavit saying they will, they refuse to talk to me anymore. Do they have no honor? I cannot even find judges in this country who have respect for God's laws anymore. They are as much deceitful as the lawyers who haven't yet become judges. Do you think it's alright if our officials who have sworn to uphold the Constitution blatantly violate it? Do you condone that?

      You completely misconstrue the purpose of why I research law. How am I
      supposed to know what laws apply to me if I don't read them? I follow all the rules and regulations of our current system that apply to me, even some that haven't been lawfully enacted. The difference is I have READ and STUDIED a lot of these laws and regulations, and you have not. Eric hasn't read barely any of them. My mother has read even less and doesn't even know where to look to find them.
      I do not fault you or them, for you and they do not care or do not have time to do what I do. But I am quite surprised that anybody but myself knows what extracurricular activities are best for my "mental health." I am not a stupid person; I frankly am intelligent enough to understand what I read. I am also a lawful person, and I follow all laws that apply to me. This is more than I can say for our public servants who cover up their illegal activity with lies and deceit. And you, whom I deem part of my family, condone it by your attempted suppression of my learning and display of brave patriotism.

      Heaven forbid I should learn the real truth and expose all the perverted lies I was taught by the loyal slaves of "the system." We have been taught all the laws on taxes and social security by whom? Our parents? But they never read the law. I never remember my mother showing me the Social Security Act of 1935 or any of the United States Code or any corresponding regulations for enforcement in the Parallel Tables of Authorities and Rules. I never remember my mother showing me any Supreme Court cases when I was growing up. In fact, I don't remember any family member showing me a single case from any tax court--either supporting that federal income taxes were voluntary or compulsory!
      But my mother told me only what she was taught. And from whom did she learn about taxes and social security? Her mother, who depended on the government to survive? My mother learned the same way as everyone else--from those who don't bother to discover things for themselves--they believe a changed story, which over years turns into a big lie. It's a little like the phone
      game from elementary school, isn't it? By the time the "truth" gets to the
      people at the end of the telephone line, the final story has grossly changed
      from the original. Why? Because people don't bother to check it out to see
      if the story has even changed.

      Sounds a little like Animal Farm. There used to be 7 Commandments, but
      after awhile it narrowed right on down to 1. But most of the animals couldn't read so they didn't know any better. Oh, but maybe it was their memory that must have been failing them. They THOUGHT they remembered there were 7. They must have been mistaken because Napoleon was always right. They didn't remember that they all agreed that "All animals were equal, but some
      are more equal than others," but Napoleon was always right. Wasn't that how
      it was all along?? Surely, the animals were remembering wrong, and Comrade
      Napoleon had nothing to do with their failing memories. His 9 growling guard
      dogs had nothing to do with it either. Just like the loaded weapons that the
      IRS criminal investigators carry has nothing to do with it either.

      If you think that I'm doing something unlawful, I challenge you to PLEASE
      present to me exactly which law(s) you believe I am willfully violating, and
      I guarantee you that I can prove you wrong. PLEASE show me the statute(s)
      from the USC and the corresponding regulation(s) required to be published in
      the PTAR that you think proves my federal income tax liability. And by the way, make sure that your list does not encompass regulations that point back
      to Title 27 of the CFR, because I give you my word of honor I've no tax
      obligations that have anything to do with Alcohol, Tobacco, or Firearms (ATF).
      If you cannot present me with a single law that I am violating, you are no better than the IRS who refuses to substantiate their unfounded opinions, even when not in front of a camera. But they turn their heads from the cameras, too, because they have so much to hide. And it's not just the IRS. It's government, in general, who has so much to hide from all the slaves. For, if the slaves discovered they actually were slaves, they might want to break the chains. And Jesus weeps for these deceivers of truth.

      When I wrote to you last fall, I asked that you write to me about the laws
      which you do not understand so that I could show you case laws and citations
      that support my so-called "unpopular beliefs." You refused. I do not know if
      you refused because you might be intimidated by law (as I was when I first
      started reading it); if you are afraid that I might be right; if you are simply in denial; or whether it was some other reason.
      If you looked for the truth, you might find it to be contrary to what you were taught all your life. Only then, will you feel government's betrayal--not only upon you but upon your children and family. If you refuse to face the truth, I cannot help you. Only God can help you help yourself. Those who refuse to search for and face the truth are minions of Satan, and they only stand in the way. "If ye love... the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of those who feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you. May posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" (Samuel Adams).

      Every day I ask God for His guidance in my life. God has called me to
      spread the truth. I have not the time to expend on people who are not willing to help themselves. As a lawful person, I live my life honestly and without harm to others. If I should happen to accidentally cause harm to another, I provide sufficient retribution such that I make that person whole again. I stand for what is just, according to God's laws, as did our predecessors druing the formation of this country and the Revolutionary War.

      Was it wrong for them to fight for liberty, or should they have submitted to
      the King of England and be ruled by a tyrant who trampled for years on their
      God-given rights? Should they, too, have moved out of the colonies and found another place to live? Weren't the King's flaws just minor ones?

      The colonists had over 2 dozen grievances against the tyrant King who refused to assent to laws; who tried innocent Citizens for pretended offenses; for depriving Citizens trial by jury; for imposing taxes without their consent; for establishing an arbitrary government and absolute rule; for abolishing their most valuable laws and altering their fundamental form of government; for quartering large bodies of armed troops amongst the Citizens; for subjecting Citizens to a jurisdiction foreign to their constitution and giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation.

      These are not just "minor flaws." This is massive corruption. The King's power corrupted him. It's not much different today, except it's not ONE
      tyrant king. It's an army of tyrant politicians, lawyers, and judges who all
      belong to the same fraternity. They trample on our rights every single day, and I will not let my response be 'So what!'  In every stage of my oppressions thus far I have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: my repeated petitions have only been answered by repeated injury. They will not force me to give up. Is that the kind of government you condone--one who quashes your every valid grievance?

      Even the co-president of the Women's Law Student Association asked me not
      to contact anybody in her organization again concerning attracting public
      attention on my rape case in Michigan to force the case to be taken. As soon
      as I exposed all the wrongdoing of the judge, prosecutors, and the clerk, the law students turn their backs and hide. Not even the Assistant Deans of Law Students are willing to help me. Not even the law professor who taught the "Concept of Consent" has enough moral courage to step to the plate to say how ludicrous it is for a prosecutor to say that consent can be given while unconscious, yet he must have said it just about every Monday in class
      last fall.
      The law STUDENTS are corrupted by the system even before they graduate! Isn't that sad?! Their investment in time and money seems to be so great at that stage that the graduates (now lawyers) forge onward into worse corruption. What a huge setback it would be at that point to change careers,
      huh? Still, I'm only answered by repeated injury with every door I open. And the injury is a wound to the head every time. Should I respond 'So what!' or
      continue to expose their evils? Would you not rather fix what is wrong or
      aid in their concealment of the wrongdoing?

      During the signing of the Declaration of Independence, the signers were not throwing a fantastic and loud celebration of their newly-declared Independence. This was not their mood, as we were taught in public school.
      The signers felt as if they just signed their death warrants. But their liberty was far too important to let a tyrant a thousand miles away rule them unjustly. Yet they were still in fear of death in fighting for their liberty that they so rightly deserved. Don't you remember Patrick Henry, who stood up in St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia, on 23 March 1775 and asked "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" Their fight for liberty was "nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery" (Patrick Henry).

      Patrick Henry addressed the President: "...it is natural for a man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts... There is no longer any room for hope. If we wish to be free; if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending; if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon, until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained; we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight!! An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us!" But Patrick Henry feared not man that can destroy only the body -- he feared God who can destroy both body and soul. Liberty burned in his heart and flowed through his veins. Death was to be preferred before cowering in fear before the British leviathan. Patrick Henry was the archetype Southerner whose motto "Liberty or death," exhibited a bravery and patriotism seldom seen today.

      Why do Americans today exonerate patriots like Patrick Henry, but suppress
      patriots like myself and Brad? I don't believe it's any type of double standard; I believe it's simply out of pure ignorance, but mostly fear.

      Read Benjamin Rush's letter to John Adams (written 2 August 1811) regarding his reflections on their mood at the time of their signing the Declaration: "Do you recollect the pensive and awful silence which pervaded the house when we were called up, one after another, to the table of the President of Congress to subscribe what was believed by many at that time to be our own death warrants?
      The silence and the gloom of the morning were interrupted, I well recollect, only for a moment by Colonel Harrison of Virginia, who said to Mr. [Elbridge] Gerry at the table: 'I shall have a great advantage over you, Mr. Gerry, when we are all hung for what we are now doing. From the size and weight of my body I shall die in a few minutes, but from the lightness of your body you will dance in the air an hour or two before you are dead.' This speech procured a transient smile, but it was soon succeeded by the solemnity with which the whole business was conducted."

      You may see me as an unhappy person, one not at peace. I am far from that.
      I used to be a slave, and I am now free. But that freedom unfortunately comes at a price nowadays--not because I make it or want it that way, but because the people have been ignorant enough to elect the criminals into their offices. (I am ashamed to say I voted in the last election without understanding who I was electing into office. How ignorant I was!) But I am now a very happy person, proud of my achievements in the last 14 months.

      However, I am gravely saddened to witness the immoral and unethical persons
      in our government who have no decency to curtail their blatant violations of the rights of innocent victims such as myself merely because it will prosper
      their careers to follow the wicked. I cry when I think about all those who have strayed from God's laws. For, if they simply returned to obeying the Laws of Nature and of God, we would have little, if any, corruption in our government.

      I cry for every slave who doesn't realize he is a slave. Yet, I find myself to be quite at peace with myself, knowing I have made a conscious and self-educated choice of freedom over slavery. I will not be a slave to a totalitarian government. Problem is that most people don't truly understand that they are slaves. They simply think it's people like me, who must be scofflaws, and that's why the IRS (unlawfully) takes their property and seizes their bank accounts. But when the alleged "scofflaw" wants to prove his point, the slaves close their eyes and cover their ears.
      At first I was in denial. This lasted for quite some time. Months later, I figured I should probably start looking up some of these citations and case cites to find if there was any truth to them. When I did, I realized how awfully my country has betrayed me and my entire family; I could do nothing but direct my anger at the messenger. The only thing that could possibly bring people to such a realization that I had, is to learn for themselves. It doesn't come any other way. And it pains me to see people paying thousands of dollars that they don't even owe. It pains me to see both parents working just to sustain the family, when they wouldn't need to if they only knew. It pains me to be insulted by those who aren't willing to listen. It's not my changed "way of life" that causes me unhappiness; it's people like my mother who will defend deceitful and lying government to the very end. I pray she will not deceive herself any longer as well. None are more hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free...

      This is the land of my birth! Why should I leave? Why do you even suggest
      I leave? I'm quite insulted and disconcerted that you would suggest a
      PATRIOT leave this country. I forgive you.
      "In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man and brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, or then it costs nothing to be a patriot" (Mark Twain). I do not know of a better place in this world to be than the land of my birth, but that does not give a free ticket to government officials to assault, rape, search, kidnap, imprison, and inject
      unknown chemicals into me and then commit perjury several times over in a
      court of law to cover up their own crimes and sentence me to jail to take
      away my liberty. And for what? I just happened to be traveling in someone's
      car that didn't have a registered plate on it, even though the state refuses to issue him one (even though he's not even required to have one in the first place)?

      Even if my friend was required to have a license plate on his car, and even if the state was willing to issue him one and he willfully refused to put it on his car, does that excuse 3 state troopers from committing perjury to sentence me to 6 months of jail for being in someone else's car? Does that excuse 3 state troopers from fabricating a story to cover up their illegal search and seizure so they could fabricate a lie for the reason for arrest? I should have never been involved not having been the driver or the owner of the car. I want to know why the slaves of this country refuse to admit where the real problem is?
      The slaves protect those who enslave them. If they are not part of the solution, then they are part of the problem. The people of this country are slowly waking up, and one day they may have the courage once again to return back to God's laws and the Constitution. Until that day, I will be a hated person, scorned, asked repeatedly to leave this country, because the weak know not what they say.

      But even if they unlawfully throw me into jail, I am still free. God knows that, and my soul will not be destroyed. Perhaps you feel it better to submit like the Jews in Nazi Germany. I am not as willing. That's alright;  "...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" (Samuel Adams).
      You may not see the evil in our system or do not want to admit to yourself what you see. Or maybe you are too scared to do something about it. I don't know. Before I lay my feet on this journey, I knew the system was corrupt. I had no idea that it was to the extent that it was, but that's because I had no
      personal encounters with the system. In the past, I was merely on the outside looking in, and all seemed fairly ok. But when personal tragedy hit, all the evil spilled out everywhere. "The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it" (John Hay). Do you think it wrong for me to thwart the tyrants in our country or should I simply submit and condone their crimes before God?

      I am unsure of where you get the idea that I would listen to Brad over any one of my family members. Frankly, I do not weigh Brad's opinions over yours, and I do not weigh Eric's opinions over my mother's. I either prove one's opinions to myself or disprove them to myself. If you or Brad or my mother or my brother or a government official is speaking the truth (with regard to law), I will find that truth (in law). If he or she is not speaking the truth, I will find that, too. By their fruits I will know them (Holy Bible). Just because somebody loves me does not make that person knowledgeable in laws. It's true that my elders can provide me great wisdom. However, knowledge in law is another story. I don't trust even what a judge or lawyer tells me the law is. I'm intelligent enough to learn for myself.

      I don't mean to say I don't need any help along the way, because the laws are intentionally written so as to deceive one with word games. Did you know that some definitions of "United States" in the Internal Revenue Code pertain only to the territories and possessions of the United States, but none of the 50 states themselves? Comrade Napoleon played the same word games on Animal Farm as well. Bed blankets are not the same as bed sheets, even if the original intention was to not sleep in a bed at all. Did you know that the Louisiana Constitution forbids gambling in the state of Louisiana, yet Harrah's Casino is in the heart of New Orleans? That's because it's not gambling inside the casino--it's GAMING. Think these aren't word games? That's how law is written; intentionally to confuse the person who hasn't the patience nor the time.

      Even with the time I have on my hands to invest doing the research that I
      do, why would I want to waste my time being led by the blind? Would I go to
      a chemistry professor to learn history? A math professor to learn theology?
      A law professor perhaps to learn French or Spanish?... Then why would I
      approach you or my family, who is quite unfamiliar with law, to learn law?
      Would that not be foolish of me? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to surround
      myself with those whom I can trust and know a little about the subject I'm
      trying to learn? And then go verify everything for myself? They'll at least
      point me in the right direction rather than being completely directionless.

      Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Brad is better than you or any member of my family. I never said that. And I never intend to imply such a silly thought. I learn about many things from lots of different people. But your expertise is not in law, and I would not rely on your direction unless I knew you, at the very least, studied it diligently.

      I never had an overall mission in life. I didn't really know what I wanted from life. I have thought about that immensely over the last year--it's a topic that confronts me on a daily, if not hourly basis. I have changed--for the better. I am still the same cheery, happy, giving person you once knew. I'm just more knowledgeable and not quite so naive and trusting. Trust needs to be earned. When that trust is broken, especially by those holding offices of trust, such as police officers and judges, one cannot help but to be forever on guard. I never thought I would see the day that I witnessed police intentionally lie in court to sentence me to jail. That day has come, and I do not doubt that I will see it again. And if I sit by and say 'So what!', they'll continue to try more and more innocent people for pretended crimes.
      The question is: am I going to allow them to do it or do everything within my power to hold them accountable? The bigger question is: what are we, as society, doing to stop this from occurring all over the country? Because I find
      it hard to believe that all these so-called "isolated incidents" somehow
      always seem to find me wherever I go.

      May you have the courage to listen to the angel who asks that you not
      deceive yourself anymore, Bonnie.

      With deep love and respect,

      --Stumpy (Sorry, no email address provided)

      We need more "Stumpies" out there!  I wish we had your email address so we, and others reading this story, could contact you. Stumpy, would you like to join our email list and also become a JAILer for your state? If we had your email address, we'd send you an invitation. J.A.I.L. needs people like you. -Barbie-
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org