* * On Becoming a JAILer

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2002

      Los Angeles, California                                          April 25, 2002

      For a beautiful navy blue T-shirt with "J.A.I.L." on the back and www.jail4judges.org large and visible across the chest, imprinted in a bright yellow-gold lettering, send your check payable to J.A.I.L. for $11.95 plus $4 S&H. (Discounts on volume quantities.) Wear them to your next courthouse function and watch the reaction.

      On Becoming a JAILer
      Good tips from Sherree Lowe, Florida JAILer-In-Chief

      Becoming a JAILer will be an experience, and you will know what is going on all over the country, and you will be part of history in the making.
      --Sherree Lowe--

      [Excerpts from Sherree, welcoming a new Florida JAILer]:

      Form your own group, get friends, relatives involved with you. I will send you the J.A.I.L. flyer and business card format; just add your name, and contact information. Get the flyers and cards out, pass them out at court houses, churches, businesses, shopping centers, where ever people are. We want J.A.I.L. to be familiar to every man, woman and teenager in this state!

      Get people to talk to you, find out about the judges in your county, who is suspected of corruption, who is a good judge, bad judge....watch the papers for articles on the judiciary in your county, start collecting cases, and media articles. If you have questions, ask me, or Ron, we will get back to you ASAP.

      When you get into this, you will find, "I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet!" --meaning, you have no idea how deep the problem extends. But if one person does what he can, and is joined by another doing what they can, it is like a puzzle. First you find the outside edges, separate the colors, and begin putting the sections together. After a while you are down to a few pieces, and think you have got missing pieces.   Then you look on the floor, and wow! some had slipped off the table. Ron has put the edges together, now we separate the colors, and put the counties to work, and before long we will have J.A.I.L. ready to show these corrupt judges who they have to answer to, when they choose to be GODS in Black Nighties!

      This is a do-able thing, if we all get busy and do it, it is not too late. At the present time, J.A.I.L. is known to many of the representatives and senators, and even more of the judges, --they know we are out here.

      I have been in front of many courthouses, and as long as we carry the bill of rights, and let them know that we know we have the right to peaceful assembly, and freedom of speech, as long as we are polite, well mannered, and go about our business handing out flyers and chatting in small groups, carrying our posters, walking and not obstructing entrances and driveways, or stopping traffic, we have had no problems. In fact, we have been met with respect from courthouse employees and police officers. They have even taken our flyers into the courthouses.

      I have taken flyers to the town hall meetings and left them in the information areas; and to places where they have brochures for tourist attractions, and placed them there. We also go sit in the court rooms and sit in on cases; but we never discuss the cases, unless the parties ask us to listen to them. Then we question, to try to understand what is happening.

      Our group does not give legal counseling, but we do try to support each other, and there are members of J.A.I.L. who [as individuals] will try to answer questions of legal nature.

      The primary goal is to get this Amendment passed in every state. Once this comes into being, we will see the system change, and have a shot at justice again in our court system. Becoming a JAILer will be an experience, and you will know what is going on all over the country, and you will be part of history in the making.

      Perhaps because of us, others may be spared the grief, heartache, loss of property, family, false imprisonment and the fraud will be stopped.

      We support honest judges, and go after the bad ones!

      Sherree Lowe, JAILer-In-Chief
      Florida J.A.I.L.4Judges

      Bravo Sherree! Let's give her a huge round of applause for this inspiration and her personal dedication to J.A.I.L. Even if you are already a JAILer, these words should put a lump in your throat and bring tears to your eyes when digesting what all this means to America! Of course words alone won't get the job done-- but it all starts there, by getting the word out to everyone how important J.A.I.L. is as a "new guard for our future security" which the People have the DUTY to provide. Folks, the time is here-- now!      -Barbie-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org