HotSeat4Judges Radio

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2002
      Sponsored by JAIL4Judges
      (Line Up Of Speakers For The Next Three Saturdays)
      Hey all:  I have another great lineup of guests over this next month on www.crusaderadio.com  @ 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time & 1:00 p.m. Pacific time, Saturday.
      There usually are call in opportunities (however, it is long distance).  Also, I will be on the internet during the broadcast for email questions/comments, which should be more cost-effective for everyone.  Just use my email address (WBFLegal@...). Questions/comments are welcome. Please pass the word and see below our line-up of quests, Question of the Week, and Announcements!
      Attorney Linda Kennedy

      QUESTION OF THE WEEK: In 10 sentences or less, give me your best judge joke  (please submit to me by Saturday at noon to assure it being aired and label it "HOTSEAT JOKE").

      If you have any announcements, or regional or national organizational meetings which would benefit the listeners, let the people know on HotSeat4Judges (submit to me by Saturday at noon to assure it will be aired and label it "HOTSEAT ANNOUNCEMENT").

      Saturday-Week, April 20, 2002:
      Hold on to your Hotseats folks because our own Ron Branson will be interviewed. Need I say more?  For those few who may not know Ron, he is the founder of JAIL4Judges.  Needless to say, this should be a very interesting hour! Hear Ron's story and his vision for the judicial reform movement now and in the future.

      Next Saturday, April 27, 2002:
      We had technical difficulties so this is a rescheduled interview.  I have the privilege of interviewing Ed Truncellito, former attorney in Texas (on suspension) and one of our own standing up for justice in spite of the consequences.  Ed is a Texas Bar victim due to his stand against the system and the bar.  Ed uncovered the Litigation Vortex Machine in an extraordinary way at his own peril.   Hear how Ed petitioned the Texas "Supremes" on the no-fault divorce farce (opps--I mean law).  Because of Ed's actions, he was fined several thousand dollars by the vortex.  Then, Ed sued the Texas Bar for Rico violations for their part in the revenue-concious legal industry's abuse of the no-fault law.  At that point, the Bar decided to get rid of Ed 's litigation against them by spinning Ed in the Litigation Vortex's "Double B-Triple C"  (make him busy and broke, and labeled him as either a Criminal, a Conman or just plain Crazy). As some of you know, "Paranoid Delusional" is one of their favorite diagnoses for those who expose the truth. This is classic Vortex folks.  See how it works and hear what Ed is doing now in his continuous fight for justice for all!

      Following Week, May 4, 2002,
      Caroline Douglas, attorney extraordinaire from New Hamphire will be my guest. Caroline Douglas has been a dynamo, exposing the corruption in the N. H. system.  Caroline's story was the basis for the first episode of the popular TV series, "Family Law."   Caroline, like Ed Truncellito, is paying a heavy price for her actions.  Hear what Caroline has done and what she is doing for the movement now.  I will be asking Caroline questions on her perspective of the "system" and how she has seen it work from the inside out.

      Mark you calenders and join in on our own interactive radio program for the people.  This is our voice!  Let us be heard!
      Thanks. Kennedy

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org