Tension Rises In Hawaii!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                                April 16, 2002
      Tension Rises In Hawaii!
      A Man's Home is His Castle
      Where The Bill of Rights May Be Enforced:
      April 11, 2002

      WAILUA BEACH, HI. -- George Peabody, the libertarian candidate for governor of Hawaii, said "NO Trespassing" to the fascist State government
      when they threatened to force entry onto his home property at Waialua Beach last week.
      Attorney John Rapacz, working on contract for the Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) with at least three others, did not notify Peabody that he had arrived from Maui and Honolulu that morning. They suddenly appeared in many vehicles, including three police cars, DLNR trucks, several unmarked cars, with at least three uniformed males carrying guns, and two plain-clothed police officers, plus two other unknown men, apparently in an effort to force entry onto Peabody's property.
      Peabody was ready for anything since being threatened with home invasion by the DLNR. However, apparently the "No Trespassing" signs he and his wife Susan posted on the gates earlier, convinced them to abort their threatened invasion of private property, and to stay on the public areas.  Tension was high for Peabody facing the unknown actions with nearly a dozen people with surveillance cameras on the highway side. None
      attempted to contact Peabody or identify themselves, or to inform him of their intentions.
      Peabody said he believes the state's DLNR is trying to terrorizing him, and is seeking to extort $2.5 million in accumulated fines for the past three years. They want to take his home under what he says is "color of law."
      He is being threatened by the Board of Land Natural Resources, who has been imposing fines upon him at the rate of $60,000 per month since
      1999. "We have been illegally and unconstitutionally persecuted by the
      despicable racketeering, corrupt and criminal executive, judicial, and legislative officials and agents of the State of Hawaii," he said, "government has a moral obligation to obey the Constitution and the Bill of Rights which
      all government agents must respect, or are guilty of treason." Where this tension will end is anyone's guess.
      Sent to J.A.I.L. by
      George Peabody
      State of Hawaii

      Because our judicial system is not working, everyone's property is now potentially at risk. All governments are finding a windfall profit in coming up with all kinds of contrivances to take properties from the owners by pretext. Accounts are coming into J.A.I.L. about every kind of means being used to grab property. Right now another hot issue is a church congregation in Cypress, CA. being faced with the city council taking their church property for a Costco store, arguing they can make more revenue from a Costco business than they can a church. (For further info, contact Pastor Wiley Drake, wileydrake@....
      J.A.I.L. will stop all government land grabs in there tracks, once passed. It is time for everyone to realize that passage of J.A.I.L. is an emergency measure, and like a fire, it cannot be afforded delay!

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org