* * Motivation In New Hampshire

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 10:05 PM
      Los Angeles, California                                         April 13, 2002

      For a beautiful navy blue T-shirt with "J.A.I.L." on the back and www.jail4judges.org large and visible across the chest, imprinted in a bright yellow-gold lettering, send your check payable to J.A.I.L. for $11.95 plus $4 S&H. (Discounts on volume quantities.) Wear them to your next courthouse function and watch the reaction.

      Motivation in New Hampshire
      March is Planned  (Wear J.A.I.L. T-shirts!)

      The following email was forwarded to J.A.I.L. by our newest JAILer of New Hampshire, Charles R. Johnson at nhvoiceofliberty@..., and now appointed J.A.I.L. Warden for Sullivan County NH.  We of course have added Carmen to their team. The spirit she expresses below is something to be shared with all our people.    -Barbie-

      Look up, and make copies of J.A.I.L, as I have been doing, and have meetings with your friends and neighbors. Tell them what you know, the problems, illegal activities, and show them the solution. "J.A.I.L."
       --Carmen J. Smith

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org