USA Courts Worse Than USSR!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                                  April 3, 2002
      USA Courts Worse Than USSR!
      So many times I have been told that our justice system may not be perfect, but it is at least the best there is in the world. Below is the testimony of a Russian born citizen comparing our USA judicial system with that of Communist Russia. Due to his foreign heritage enforcing his point, we are not correcting his English language or enunciations, but we are taking editorial liberty in publishing his testimony.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org