* 2002 Freedom Rally a Success

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                       March 26, 2002

      For a beautiful navy blue T-shirt with "J.A.I.L." on the back and www.jail4judges.org large and visible across the chest, imprinted in a bright yellow-gold lettering, send your check payable to J.A.I.L. for $11.95 plus $4 S&H. (Discounts on volume quantities.) Wear them to your next courthouse function and watch the reaction.

      It's All About FREEDOM

      So said Peymon Mottahedeh, President of Freedom Law School and Host of the 2002 Freedom Rally in Newport Beach, California, last weekend. In the past Peymon invited Ron to speak at his seminars, and this one was the best of all because the theme was not limited to the unconstitutional income tax, but on FREEDOM from all aspects of tyranny. "It's all about Freedom" was the slogan for the appropriately named Freedom Rally.

      The focus of this Rally was on two things:
      1)  The Declaration of Independence which declares our Freedom; and
      2)  The United States Constitution which protects our Freedom.

      Rather than the Pledge of Allegiance, Peymon opened the Rally with a
      reading aloud in unison of the first part of the Declaration of Independence which was printed out on sheets of paper handed out to the audience of about 200. That was a very appropriate introduction to this Freedom Rally, setting the tone for what was to follow during the next two days. Peymon said that we should be particular about the principles to which we are pledging our allegiance. Reciting together from the Declaration fulfilled that objective quite well.

      The theme of FREEDOM set the stage very well for J.A.I.L. Ron was the second speaker on Sunday morning. He allotted some of his time to Pastor Wiley Drake, the J.A.I.L. Warden for Orange County, California (where the Rally was held), and to Attorney Gary Zerman, the Lt. Commander-In-Chief of National J.A.I.L., both of whom lent much credibility to our cause. At the close of the Rally, Pastor Drake held his live broadcast on Crusade Radio and interviewed Ron and several other Rally speakers and attendees.

      A number of speakers, Rodney Stitch in particular, stressed the fact that judicial corruption was at the core of the problem facing the People across this nation; that We the People can no longer afford to merely complain about the problem, but we must take action and DO SOMETHING about it-- stimulating vigorous applause by the audience. Some of them turned and looked at J.A.I.L.'s 10-foot banner over our table, nodding approvingly and giving a "thumbs up" as they applauded.

      After Ron and the other J.A.I.L. advocates spoke on Sunday morning, our table was swarmed during the break with people who said that before, they just looked, but now they're sold and want to learn more about J.A.I.L. Many signed up to be on our email list, and several stated they want to become JAILers-- a couple even wanting to become Warden for their counties. There were people from Utah, Michigan, Oregon, Colorado, and Florida as well as California --one of the out-of-staters writing a check to J.A.I.L. for $100.00. Several people purchased J.A.I.L. T-shirts, some of whom wore them at the Rally.

      The highlight for us, besides the tremendous support we received for J.A.I.L., was personally meeting Bob Schulz of We The People Foundation of New York. At the banquet on Saturday evening, Ron and I wore our J.A.I.L. T-shirts with our name badges bearing our J.A.I.L. positions. I was seated at one of the reserved tables up front when a handsome gentleman, impeccably dressed in a dark business suit, approached and quietly asked me if I minded if he sat at the vacant seat to my left. Ron had been sitting there, but had gone over to another table to greet others. Peymon wanted all of us to get to know new people, and I thought this was a good opportunity for me to do that. So I said "Certainly!" and I looked more closely at his name badge. When I saw who he was, I very excitedly said "Bob! What an honor it is to meet you!"  We shook hands and I told him what an honor it was to have him seated with us. I told him Ron would be back in just a minute.

      So, Bob Schulz sat between Ron and myself at the banquet. Despite his fame and accomplishments, literally laying down his Life for the cause of Freedom, Bob is a very humble, polite, quiet-spoken, unassuming, and mild-mannered gentleman. He didn't portray any expectation of receiving special attention-- both when I showed my excitement in meeting him, and when he arrived at the podium to speak on Sunday evening, after receiving a thunderous standing ovation, with whistles and yells of praise from the audience. Mr. Schulz is definitely recognized as an Icon among Freedom Fighters, truly deserving of the special attention he commands.

      But it was obvious that he isn't looking for fame or notoriety in doing what he has done. As he told the audience, he acts totally on instinct that what government is doing to the People through the fraudulent income tax "is wrong" and that he is committed to doing whatever he can to stand against this "biggest fraud ever perpetrated by government against the People in the history of the world." (If not an exact quote, it's close).

      If we didn't learn anything else at that Freedom Rally, we learned (if we didn't know already) that the crux of all our problems is the refusal of government to provide a forum for REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES. That forum must ultimately be provided by the judiciary, at whatever level or jurisdiction is required under the circumstances. A Maxim of Jurisprudence is "For every wrong there is a remedy."  If that remedy isn't provided by the judiciary, then it must be provided by The People!  That's where J.A.I.L. steps in.

      We were also pleased to meet for the first time Charles Key, the new Chairman of FIJA (Fully Informed Jury Association). His vendor table was next to ours and we enjoyed having lunch with him on Sunday. He and Ron spoke privately at length, striking a chord of unity. Ron stated in his speech that a victory for J.A.I.L. would be a victory for F.I.J.A. as well as for several other rights, such as the First, Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments.

      It was nice to see and hear again Rodney Stitch, retired from the FAA, and Ted Gunderson, former Head of the FBI, Los Angeles office. They both spoke at previous J.A.I.L. fundraisers and are strong supporters of our cause.

      On behalf of the J.A.I.L. organization, we extend our whole-hearted thanks and gratitude to Peymon and his beautiful wife, April, whom we met for the first time, and to all those who participated in making this Freedom Rally a huge success. Peymon can be reached at peymon@... or by phone at (760) 868-4271. We encourage each of you receiving this JNJ to contact Peymon and let him know how much his time and talent in the dedication to Freedom means to all of us, and that we look forward to the next Freedom Rally!  We hope that by the next one, Freedom will be a reality!  We have great expectations for this following year.

      -Ron & Barbie-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org