The Death of Justice

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 1:58 AM

      Los Angeles, California                                          February 28, 2002

      The Death of Justice
      - An Obituary

      Today we mourn the passing of a dear old friend by the name of Justice. Ms. Justice tried to live a good, selfless and devoted life but she was, at  an early age, forced into the life of a professional meretrix.

      In recent decades her waning strength provided no match for the ravages of Judicial Activism. Finally, Justice lost her will to live the day that the Ten Commandments were ousted of the Court room.  In final agony, Justice reportedly drifted in and out of logic as  the legal corruption took a total hold and was spread everywhere in her body.

      Justice was preceded in death by her parents, Truth and Reality;  her husband, Republic, her son, Common Sense, and her daughter, Reason-Faith Freedom.  The two surviving  sisters-in-law are Judicial Accountability-Law and American Constitution. Very few attended the funeral, just because few knew of her untimely departure.  This is from her life's memories diary:
      It could have been a Kafka or a Stephen King's novel, about the "Suitcase People."  An army of people that exist forever carrying each a suitcase full of legal papers, in the hopes to find "Justice." ....

      If you are still one of the few that has never been touched by the legal system, consider yourself the true prize winner.  As it is, our legal system is like a mighty Vortex, a machine designed for the main purpose of gulping down money. Our lawyers incredibly charge outrageous "retainers" (typically $5,000, often more) just to even look at your papers. After that you get billed by the hour, on an average of about $300 per hour. That makes the lawyer a very rich man. He will think of you on his way to a party and write a slip to charge you for that time, plus some.

      He will talk to the adversary attorney for 10 minutes, gossip for 20 more, and charge you for an hour. You have no way of checking on him.  He considers you "a pain in the behind," (a statement overheard from a lawyer.)

      If you try to send a complaint to the "Bar," it will be dismissed. The Bar is made of lawyers too.  It is called the "Bar" to indicate the original bar of separation in a Court room between the Lawyer and Judge on one side, and the lay person on the other. It's "us" against "them." It is a perverted system. It promises to help you while pick-pocketing at will.

      The "beauty" of the legal system is that it operates on a set of rules and its own dialect aimed to make it nearly impossible for anyone but a Lawyer to play the game 'for you'

      People are confused by the system. They know they have been taken, but they can't quite figure how. There is nearly nothing they can do to recover the resources taken from them. Every other day there's front page news of some corrupt Lawyer or Judge. Yet they mostly get away with a slap of the wrist and continue on, or resign of their own will.

      Enters J.A.I.L.  It stands for Judicial Accountability Initiative Law. It promises to work on passing a Bill by which the system will be made finally accountable and liable for their action.

      Frankly, I do not understand how this was not set up from the start. .... Someone must watch the watcher. The abuse must stop.  J.A.I.L. is at a puppy stage, but its large size is already evident. It will soon grow into a mighty watchdog and strike at the very roots of the Judicial grapevine, until their sap is dry.

      "We the People" are the Sovereign as designed by the Founding Fathers of this country.  In the words of Thomas Jefferson:  "I do not charge the judges with willful and ill-intentioned error; but honest error must be arrested where its toleration leads to public ruin. As for the safety of society, we commit honest maniacs to Bedlam; so judges should be withdrawn from their bench whose erroneous biases are leading us to dissolution. It may, indeed, injure them in fame or in fortune; but it saves the republic, which is the first and supreme law." --Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821

      Sent by Zaradee - zaradee@...
      New Jersey JAILer.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org