**The Spirit of '76 - What J.A.I.L. Is Fighting For

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2002

      Los Angeles, California                                   February 23, 2002

      The Spirit of '76
      What J.A.I.L. Is Fighting For

      (Forwarded to J.A.I.L. by Geneva Kirk Brooks, texmex@...)

      OPEN LETTER TO ACLU ATTORNEY DAVID KAHNE, HOUSTON, TEXAS , RE: FEB. 27 HEARING COURT OF APPEALS!
      FROM FLORIDA:  WILLOW DEAN VANCE, SPIRIT OF '76

      "GENEVA KIRK BROOKS WILL BE THE INSTRUMENT TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE WORLD, ' LADY LIBERTY IS MORE THAN A STATUE IN NEW YORK HARBOR, ' SHE IS ALIVE AND WELL IN AMERICA  AND ONCE AGAIN, EVERY MAN'S HOME IS HIS CASTLE"

      DEAR MR. KAHNE:
      WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE HOUSTON, TEXAS COURT OF APPEALS FEB. 27, YOU WILL NOT BE ALONE. THE SPIRIT OF'76 WILL SPEAK THROUGH EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE, TRUST ME, I AM ONE OF THEM.

      THE SPIRIT OF "76 WORKS WITH THE WEB SITES OF J.A.I.L, JUDICIAL ACCOUNTABILITY INITIATIVE LAW;  J.A.I.L. FOR JAILING JUDGES WHO VIOLATE IT! IT IS UP TO US TO REMIND THESE JUDGES THE FOUNDING FATHERS DIDN'T SACRIFICE THEIR PROPERTIES AND LIVES TO SLEEP IN ANOTHER DIMENSION WHILE THEY GIVE AWAY OUR PROPERTY RIGHTS ASLEEP ON THE JOB!  [Note: J.A.I.L. is for "judicial accountability" - not for jailing judges]

      THE SPIRIT OF "76 SALUTES GENEVA KIRK BROOKS FOR WALKING IN THE SHOES OF ABIGAIL ADAMS WHO WARNED JOHN ADAMS: ' DON'T FORGET THE PETTICOATS, " WHEN HE RODE TO PHILA TO WORK ON THE CONSTITUTION.

      GENEVA WAS IN MEXICO WHEN THE LEGAL SKUNKS FORECLOSED ON ONE OF HER HOUSTON HOUSES WITH THE MISTAKEN BELIEF NO LITTLE OLE LADY COULD STAND UP TO THOSE RICH TEXAS LAWYERS WHO HAD A PERFECT RIGHT TO STEAL HER MORTGAGE CLEAR HOUSE FOR LETTING THE PAINT PEEL ON THE FRONT DOOR.

       THE ARISTOCRACTIC MEMBERS OF THE BAR CANNOT LIVE IN A NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE SOME HOME NEEDS ABOUT $20 WORTH OF PAINT TOUCH UP, VERY DEGRADING YOU KNOW?

      THEY MADE ONE MISTAKE. THEY DID NOT KNOW FEISTY GRANDMA GENEVA KIRK BROOKS OWNS THE METRO NEWS AND HAS MORE SHAKES LEFT IN HER SENIOR BODY THEN A RATTLE SNAKE IF YOU STEP ON HER.

      WAY TO GO GENEVA! MY KIND OF SISTER, AND I WANT YOU T0 KNOW I TRIED MY HAND TO SHAKE, RATTLE AND ROLL SOME OF THESE BAR ROOM SNAKES IN THE WASHINGTON NATIONAL PRESS CLUB IN 1993 AT WOULD BE PRESIDENT ROSS PEROT'S UNITED WE STAND POW/MIA REUNION.

      I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU, EVEN ROSS PEROT THE MASTER PERFORMER RANG DOWN THE CURTAIN ON THE WIDOW, ARMSTRONG, EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS A POW/MIA SUPPORTER OF UNITED WE STAND.

      WHEN IT COMES TO SAVING HOMES, PEROT COMPROMISED BECAUSE HIS SON WAS JOINING A REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IN SUNNY CALIFORNIA WHERE THEY LOCKED ARMSTRONG UP IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL TO STEAL HER HOME FOR FLYING A POW/MIA FLAG AND POSTING A PEROT SIGN, "NOT FOR SALE AT ANY PRICE" ON HER COMMUNITY HOME GARAGE DOOR.

      MY FRIEND VERA WEPT WHEN SHE LEARNED HER IDOL, WAS FOR SALE AT THE RIGHT PRICE, EVEN THOUGH HE PROMISED TO KEEP SEARCHING VIETNAM FOR MISSING POWS.

      HE TOLD CNN CAMERMEN HIS LAW FIRM WOULD NOT ALLOW TUSTIN, CA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION TO IMPRISON HER IN A STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR FLYING A FLAG OR POSTING HIS PROMISE...

      NOT TO WORRY, THE L.A.COMMISSION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS DISPATCHED TWO REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN ME AT HER SANTA ANA HOSPITAL TO MAKE SURE THIS POLISH-AMIERICAN WIDOW WAS RELEASED SAFE AND SOUND, BUT VERY FRIGHTENED FROM THE HANDCUFFS, FORCED INJECTIONS AND MEN IN WHITE COATS WHO KIDNAPPED HER OUT OF HER OWN HOUSE.

      WHEN PATRICK HENRY CRIED, "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH,"' HE WAS REFERRING TO LIVING DEATH OF CITIZENS DENIED THE SAFETY OF THEIR OWN HOMES, LIKE VERA ARMSTRONG, BUT SOME FOLKS STILL DON'T GET IT.

      SAMUEL ADAMS UNDERSTOOD IT VERY WELL. HE GAVE UP HIS SINGLE CUP OF RATIONED TEA TO RAISE PENNIES NEEDED FOR INK TO PRINT FLYERS AND WARN CITIZENS THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

      HIS PAL BENJAMIN FRANKLIN LIVED ON DAY OLD BREAD AND WEAK SOUP BROTH TO KEEP HIS PRINTING PRESS ROLLING...AND FELT RICH AS A KING WHEN HE FOUND A SPARE APPLE FOR DESSERT.

      IF YOU THINK THE LEGAL FIGHTS ARE TOO STRENOUS, REMEMBER, GEORGE WASHINGTON HAD A HORSE SHOT OUT FROM UNDER HIM IN BATTLE AND MOUNTED A NEW HORSE...

      BUT ROBERT MORRIS PAID THE HIGHEST PRICE OF THE REVOLUTION . HE HOCKED EVERY PIECE OF PROPERTY AND SHIP HE HAD AND WENT TO FRANCE TO BRING BACK THE FIRST BANK OF AMERICA FOR MONEY TO FINANCE THE WAR WASHINGTON LED, THEN DIED IN DEBTORS' PRISON BECAUSE THE GREEDY MONEY CHANGERS LIKE THESE HOME ROBBERS, WANTED THEIR POUND OF FLESH HE COULDN'T PAY WHEN THE WAR ENDED INFLATED PRICES- AND THE BOTTOM FELL OUT,

      THE SPIRIT OF THESE MEN WILL STAND BESIDE YOU, MR. KAHNE AND ONE OF THEM, PERSONALLY BLESSED ME YEARS AGO IN THE MOST EXCITING MIRACLE OF MY LIFE.

      SOME FOLKS BELIEVE THE ONLY MIRACLES ARE IN THE BIBLE OF LONG AGO, BUT THE FACT IS, I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO LEARNED IF YOU HAVE THE FAITH OF A TINY MUSTARD SEED, IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO YOU AND I SLEPT EVERY NIGHT WITH THAT MESSAGE HANGING OVER MY IRON BED IN MY MARYLAND FARM HOME, NEVER DOUBTING, FAITH CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS.

      IT PAID OFF BIG TIME IN FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA WHEN MY FIGHTING SPOUSE, M/SGT RUDY VANCE DIED IN 1979, LEAVING ME A WORLD WAR TWO MILITARY WIDOW MINUS VA BENEFITS. JUST AN AD IN THE PAPER TO SELL OUT THE FAMILY BEDSTEAD AND MOVE ON....

      FIRST, I LOOKED AT MY BEN FRANKLIN POSTER AND I LOOKED AT A BEN FRANKLIN BILL WITH THE $100 ON EACH CORNER AND TOLD OLD BEN, " STARTING OVER TAKES A LOT MORE OF THESE BILLS THAN ONE BECAUSE THE WAGON TRAINS WERE CHEAPER TO CROSS COUNTRY THAN FREIGHT AND I HAVE A LOT OF MILES TO COVER."

      I WOKE UP EARLY THE MORNING BEFORE MY SALE WITH A STRANGE FEELING SOMEONE WAS IN MY ROOM. A SILVERY COLOR MIST FLOATED OVER MY FOUR POSTER BED LIKE FOG MOVING IN ON THE COAST.

      I LAID THERE SILENT WATCHING STRANGE CLOUDS DRIFT ABOUT UNTIL A BLOB OF COLOR APPEARED IN THE CENTER AS BIG AS A BALLOON IN MACY'S CHRISTMAS PARADE.

       RIGHT OVER MY BED, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SILVERY CLOUDS DRIFTING AWAY, A BIG BROAD FACE WEARNG SILVER SPECS WITH STRINGY GREY HAIR AND A BIG, WARM SMILE DOWN ON ME AND LIT MY TIRED SOUL LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE.

      I COULDN'T MOVE OR SPEAK A SOUND BECAUSE ALL THOSE YEARS OF WRITING HIS QUOTATIONS, READING HIS EXPERIMENTS AND GAZING ON THE PICTURE HANGING IN MY HOME, MADE ME AWARE, BEN WAS ONE OF GOD'S MIRACLE SONS.

      NOW HE WAS BLESSING ME WITH A SMILE THAT BURNED THROUGH THE QUILT SPREAD OVER ME AND MENTALLY TELLING ME, MY LITTLE MUSTARD SEED TOOK DEEP ROOTS LIKE A GIANT OAK, NOT TO WORRY.

       I STUMBLED AROUND ALL DAY IN A FOG BECAUSE HALF THE WORLD WOULD SAY I WAS CRAZY AND HALF TRY TO MEDICATE ME IF THEY HEARD ABOUT HIS APPARITION APPEARING IN MY HOME..

      THE MORNINGN NEWSPAPER AD VERIFIED HIS SMILING VISIT WHEN THE FIRST CALLER TO ANSWER MY AD "A BEDROOM SET FOR SALE," OPENED HER PURSE AND SAID, " I REALLY WANT THIS BEDROOM SET AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND CASH,"' AS SHE COUNTED OUT A STACK OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS, WITH BEN'S SMILING FACE....

      BY THE TIME MY DAUGHTER SAW NINE IN A ROW SHE WAS SHOCKED SILLY BECAUSE SHE FIGURED I'D BE LUCKY IF SOMEONE OFFERED  $400 FOR THE MEREDITH BED SET. SECOND HAND THINGS DON'T BRING FIRST HAND PRICES.

      THAT EXPERIENCE TAUGHT ME THERE ARE MORE VALUES THAN MATERIAL THINGS AND BEN HAD SOME MISSION FOR ME.  SO MY PRINTING PRESS WAS HIS FROM THAT DAY ON.

      I JOINED THE CIVIL RIGHTS ADVOCATES AND TOOK UP THE BANNER FOR VICTIMS OF FORECLOSURES WHILE BEN'S SMILE GREW STRONGER AND STRONGER IN MY MEMORY.

      LONG BEFORE GENEVA KIRK BROOKS RETURNED FROM VACATION AND FOUND HOUSTON TYRANTS STOLE HER HOME, I WAS DEMANDING THEY RELEASE A POW.MIA WIDOW AND GIVE VIETNAMESE VET JIM NUYGENT HIS HOME BACK IN LAKE FOREST, CA.

      BUT,  I WAS ALSO HOLDING THE PHONE WHEN GOOD BUDDY JIM TROUTMAN OBEYED THE PAINFUL WORD OF PATRICT HENRY, "GIVE ME LIBERY OR GIVE ME DEATH,"' BY PULLING THE TRIGGER ON HIS 38 AGAINST HIS FOREHEAD BECAUSE HIS HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION DENIED HIS NEIGHBORS THE RIGHT TO LIVE IN THE HOMES THEY BOUGHT.

      BEN'S SMILE DIDN'T MAKE IT LESS PAINFUL TO LIVE WITH THE SOUND OF JIM'S GUN THAT TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME...MY BUDDY THROUGH SO MANY CONSTITUTIONAL WARS THAT CARRIED US FROM ORANGE COUNTY TO SACRAMENTO, CA. WAS GOING TO BE WITH BEN...

      I'VE SPENT MANY HOURS IN COURT AND WRITTEN ENOUGH APPEALS TO BURN UP EVERY JOINT IN MY GOLDEN AGE FINGERS...SEVENTY FIVE NEXT BIRTHDAY- SO LET'S ROLL.

      ONE MORE GOOD BYE THIS MONTH WHEN OLD FRIEND BILL H. DIED NOT KNOWING HIS OWN NAME OR ABLE TO SPEAK BECAUSE THE TRAITOR CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS OF HIGHLAND COUNTY FRAMED HIM TO COLLECT MONEY FOR THEIR DIRTY WORK AND HELP A HIGH PAID OFFICIAL USE HIS LABOR FREE,

      THE POLITICAL CHARGE WAS CONTRACTING WITHOUT A LICENSE BUT BILL NEVER CONTRACTED.  HE JUST COULDN'T SAY NO WHEN A NEIGHBORHOOD VET TOLD HIM HIS HOME MIGHT CATCH FIRE FROM A SHORT BECAUSE HE COULDN'T AFFORD TO PAY HELP.

      WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR WHEN BOTH SERVED IN THE MILITARY SO THIS COUNTRY COULD ENJOY THE LIBERTY BEN'S BUDDIES HANDED TO US ON A BLOODY PLATTER. BILL NEVER KNEW THE CONTRACTOR'S LICENSE BOARD WAS UNDER THE CONTROL OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS WHO WERE PAID TO ESTABLISH SUCH A BUILDING MONONOPOLY. THEY NOT ONLY ELIMINATED AFFORDABLE HANDYMEN BUT VOLUNTEER LABOR. NEIGHBORS COULD NO LONGER HELP NEIGHBORS. CONTRACTORS HAD TO KEEP THE CASH FLOWING.

      ONE OF THE LAST THINGS BEN SAID WAS, 'WE GAVE YOU A REPUBLIC IF YOU CAN KEEP IT," AND NOW, MR. KAHNE, THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT TO SEE IF YOU CAN GET THROUGH TO THESE UNJUDICIAL JUDGES. FREEDOM IS NOT FREE AND IT'S NOT THEIRS TO GIVE AWAY.

      FREEDOM WAS PAID FOR IN THE SPIRIT OF '76 AND ENTRUSTED TO EVERY GENERATION TO VALUE AND PRESERVE IN THE SAME SPIRIT IN WHICH IT WAS WON.

      I'LL BE WATCHING WITH ONE HAND ON MY RIGHT ANKLE WHEN YOU APPEAR BEFORE THE APPEALS COURT, THAT WILL COVER MY HEART SHAPED TATOO FLAG AND THE NUMBER 1776,  BURNED ON MY ANKLE TO LET MY BUDDY BEN KNOW, I AM MORE THAN BONES AND FLESH ; HEART, AND SOUL. THEY ARE ME AND I AM THEM, ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.

      SCIENTISTS HAVE PRODUCED EVIDENCE THAT EVERY LIVING BEING SHARES THE SAME ETHER AND ENERGY FILMED IN AURO PHOTOGRAPHS, AND EVERY HUMAN'S DNA IS TRACED TO ONE "EVE" WHO DATES BACK
      TO THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

      WE MAY ENTER THE EARTH WITH DIFFERENT NAMES, COLORS OR CULTURES BUT WE ARE ONE FAMILY AND WE BETTER HAVE COURAGE TO SPEAK WITH ONE SPIRIT BEFORE THERE IS NOTHING TO FIGHT FOR.

      ATLANTIS WAS A GREAT NATION TILL GREED AND PRIDE PUT IT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN...AMERICA WAS FOUNDED UNDER THE SIGN OF THE EAGLE AS THE FIRST LAND OF LIBERTY AND HOUSTON'S HEARING WILL HELP DECIDE IF LIBERTY IS ONLY A MARBLE STATUE OR A WAY OF LIFE.

      THE BIBLE WARNS US, ALL THE GOLD IN THE WORLD HAS NO VALUE IF WE LOSE OUR SOUL AND FEB 27 IS THE DAY WE WILL LEARN IF HE WHO HAS THE GOLD MAKES THE RULES WHEN GREEDY LAWYERS AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL JUDGES SELL THEIR SOUL.

      COURT ROOMS RARELY SEE MIRACLES BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT MAN'S WORST EMOTIONS IN GREED, HATE, JEALOUSY, ENVY, PRIDE ETC.

      MAYBE, JUST ONCE IF EVERYONE WOULD JOIN IN AND PRAY THE PROPERTY THEIVES WAKE UP, AND THE SPIRIT OF '76 TO BLESS THAT COURT ROOM THAT BLESSED ME IN 1979, GENEVA KIRK BROOKS WILL BE THE INSTRUMENT TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE WORLD, "LADY LIBERTY IS MORE THAN A STATUE IN NEW YORK HARBOR,  SHE IS ALIVE AND WELL IN AMERICA  AND ONCE AGAIN, EVERY MAN'S HOME IS HIS CASTLE, NO MORE NONJUDICIAL FORECLOSURES, FINES AND FEES OR DIRTY FACES OF CODE ENFORCEMENT ENFORCING THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS OUT OF OUR POCKETS."

      Willow Dean Vance

      Please address your questions or comments to Ms Vance.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org