** Rising To The J.A.I.L. Challenge

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                   February 22, 2002
      Rising To The J.A.I.L. Challenge
      (How do you fare?)
      "I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.  What I can do, I should do.  And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do."   -- Edward Everett Hale
      "A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth and to stand behind it with all of his person and all of his life, ready to pay a high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disenfranchised, than do thousands of anonymous voters."
       --Vaclav Havel
      From: Dan Dykes
      Subject: How?

      I fully agree with your plan, but I'm sorry to tell you this, but it will never happen. These people (We The People) that you're talking about can't even agree on how high the toilet seat should be from the ground!  I have tried talking to these people you're talking about and have been called every dirty name in the book, some I didn't even know.
      And as far as our elected officials, that's a joke trying to get them to do anything that makes sense.
      And as far as the Constitution, they, the politicians that is, have purposely forgotten about it because if they admitted that this was a Republic, they would also have to admit their Treason against it.
      When the country is ready for a real change, then I will gladly stand up and do what is necessary. But until the people quit thinking this Government can do no wrong, it is all a waste of time. Just my opinion of course.
      Daniel Dykes
      J.A.I.L. Responds As Follows

      I respect your opinion, and to a point have to agree with you. However, I, for one, refuse to sit back and let the government continue on its destructive course, and accept whatever they want to put over on me. I will continue to stand up to them.
      The problem is that there are too many out there that know there has to be change, but have the attitude, "something has to be done, but let somebody else do it, I don't want to get involved!"

      I will reiterate this little quote again: "There was a job to be done; there were four people that could have done the job, 'Anybody,' 'Everybody,' 'Somebody,' and  'Nobody.'  'Everybody' thought 'Somebody' would surely do it. It was a job 'Anybody' could have done. But, 'Nobody' did it."

      This year, all senate and legislative seats are up for grabs, but will any candidates step forward? Will the American people sit quietly back, and let the lawyers again claim those seats? Probably, but there are some of us out here that plan to give them a run for those seats!  Eleven of us in Florida did it in 2000, and we exposed the election fraud and the judicial fraud.
      Now, this nation is on a wake up call! But who will rise to the alarm? Who will come out of their cocoons, and step forward to at least try to make changes, and reinstate that "document" under which this country is supposed to operate? Who will stand up to defend this country against the tyrannical few who are leading us into total democracy, and government slavery?

      I have stepped forward-- I ran for the state senate; I protest in front of courthouses; I attend peace rallies; I get involved!  I write letters, and I am the Florida Chapter JAILer-In-Chief for JAIL4judges.
      I have been jailed, abused, robbed-- but I didn't get mad, I am getting even. When J.A.I.L. goes on the ballot and becomes Law, then we have gotten even!  Then we will again be in control of our government!
      We must start somewhere-- and for me, J.A.I.L. is the most reasonable place to start!  It is fun, exciting, challenging, and I have gained respect from people, and because I stay focused on J.A.I.L. and our campaign for the Governor's seat in Florida, I see the membership growing, and I see a few starting to step up to the challenge to be a part of the change that must come about.
      Again I will make a quote, "Give me Liberty, or Give me death."
      I would rather meet my Maker as a free person, standing on my feet, than live under Satan, head bowed, on my knees, as a slave!

      This government has done almost everything wrong, because we are
      allowing it to do so. Everyone can still talk-- but talk is cheap. Unless we stop talking and start acting, even being able to speak will carry a price tag, or a tax, or a prison sentence.

      The Bible has given us instructions. If we follow them, we can change
      what has happened. If we continue to ignore those instructions, we will
      be here to see the end of time.

      Sincerely, and with prayers for you,
      Sherree Lowe,
      Florida JAILer-In-Chief
      I'm unsure what you mean in your reference to "We the People" not being able to agree on the height of a toilet seat, so I will limit my remarks to the elected officials.
      Those "elected officials" are, without argument, politicians.  In New York, the politicians have long ago determined that we are not capable of being a self-governing people and therefore, unlike other states, we do not have the right of Initiative and Referendum.  On the surface, it would appear the passage of J.A.I.L. in New York is a Mission Impossible.  But just as on the TV show "Mission Impossible," there is more than one way to skin a cat.
      Politicians have always done, and always will do, whatever is in their own best personal interest.  It is upon that fact which I rely.  I simply have to put enough pressure, embarrassment, public relations, etc., against them to get them to decide it is in their own best interest to pass J.A.I.L.  Impossible you say?  Then consider this:
      Wherever you live, wherever you travel, wherever you speak with people, the next time you have the chance to speak with a stranger, ask him this question.  "Have you ever been in court, any court, for any reason... and when it was all over and you were alone in the parking lot, did you have the feeling deep down in the pit of your stomach that ... something ... just ... wasn't ... quite ... right?"  If you say the last five words slowly, they will finish the sentence for you. That makes everyone a potential ally if only we appear to be reasonable, positive, and highly motivated people.
      Talk to the owners of your local small businesses. There isn't one of them that hasn't been screwed by some government agency. That makes every one of them a potential ally if only we appear to be reasonable, positive, and highly motivated people.
      Talk to the lawyers you know. The ones that will let their hair down will tell you that they are as fed up with the court system as you and I. They will tell you that they have to maintain a good relationship with the judges at all cost to the clients if they are going to practice law. For the most part, they don't like that. That makes every one of them a potential ally if only we appear to be reasonable, positive, and highly motivated people. Most of them are not yet ready to come out of the closet. A few have, and as we grow stronger we are attracting more.
      I don't know what it is like in your state, but here in New York the judiciary seems to be in the news constantly. In December 2001, there was a devastating official report to the Chief Judge by the Special Investigator she appointed two years about corruption in a small aspect of the judiciary -- fiduciaries in the New York City area.
      There are weekly, if not daily, newspaper reports about judicial and police corruption. A state judge has just been indicted for bribery and his trial will be televised. Just this month, the local newspaper in the capital city of the state has run a series of editorials about judicial corruption and the need for reform. Two of those editorials referenced what happened to me four years ago. The papers are still making hay over it. And I have an interview scheduled with another newspaper Friday. Judicial corruption is becoming a hot item with the media. They called me. It's "the in thing" right now.
      There are radio stations, large and small, with call-in talk shows whose programming is about government abuses and corruption. When we have enough JAILers statewide who respond to the talk shows with calls about a solution called "J.A.I.L.," then J.A.I.L. will become the subject matter of the shows. It is a natural consequence.
      It took our forefathers years before they presented the government with their Unanimous Declaration, and the ensuing war took more years. That was a war of lead bullets. The passage of J.A.I.L. is a war of words. I'm not going to hit them with a blowtorch. All I need to do is turn up the heat.  Soon the water will be boiling and the frog cooked before he knows he is in the pot.  It is a natural consequence.
      Right now the judiciary is fighting back. They are attempting to defend themselves and their defense is based on the numbers -- the number of cases they process yearly. That's good. The attempt by anyone to defend himself is a recognition of the pressure that is being applied. [Remember, "I am not a crook"]  Every time they do it, I take their words and publicly shoot them back at them as an arrow to their black heart. Every time they open their mouth they give me more public ammunition.
      All the time I'm doing this, I am enraging the people.  I even have some of them wondering if we really can fight city hall.  I even have some of them laughing about our titles... "JAILer," "Warden,"  "JAIL Cells,"  etc.  We are having fun with it.  If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.
      Did you know that judges in New York State won't even go out in public without an armed bodyguard?  What does that tell you?  Their conduct, their attitude, and their demeanor are evidence that they know they have reason to believe the peasants are about to storm the castle with pitchforks and sickles. I intend to lead the charge against the castle. I can't wait to publicly thank Judge Teresi and the Commission on Judicial Conduct for providing me with the means and the motivation to make J.A.I.L. a reality in New York.
      Many years ago I worked for a man who made me believe that if we are smart enough, imaginative enough, and work hard enough, we can turn any liability into an asset. Do you know why government hates the idea of J.A.I.L.?  Have you ever thought about it? hat would happen if you made a list of the reasons why government opposes J.A.I.L. and then give that list to your neighbor?  Wouldn't that be the reasons your neighbor would get behind you?
      May I give you a piece of advice?  The passage of J.A.I.L., wherever you live, is no small task. It won't be easy. It will take the full-time dedication of several, plus one hell of a lot of volunteer work. And it's going to take a lot of money.
      If you are serious about J.A.I.L., if you truly believe that J.A.I.L. is the only solution, then commit yourself to it financially. Most of us commit ourselves to something... whether it be the weekly bowling team, the state lottery, the tithe to the church, or whatever. Commit yourself... and every week send your JIC [JAILer-In-Chief] whatever you can afford. Develop it as a habit.
      We all empty our pockets at the end of the day. Can you imagine the War Chest your JIC would have if everyone in your state who has been screwed by the judiciary just committed daily pocket change to J.A.I.L.?  What alternative do you really have?  Do you want to be like so many who gather at the coffee shop and moan and groan. It has to start somewhere.  Someone has to set the example. Why shouldn't it be you?
      Ron Loeber,
      Lt. JAILer-In-Chief, New York

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org