The Jig Is Up!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 12:48 PM

      Los Angeles, California                                    February 1, 2002

      The Jig Is Up!
      An editorial by Barbie inspired by Henry Jake Morgan, henrymorgan1@...

      "Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found the exact amount of injustice and wrongdoing which will be imposed on them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."              - Frederick Douglas, 1857

      The below information is illustrative of Frederick Douglas' quote above. I am convinced, now that we have the Judicial Accountability Initiative Law and the Judicial Accountability & Integrity Legislation (J.A.I.L.) bills proposed in writing and ready for passage in each state as well as in Congress, that we have reached that point where the "injustice and wrongdoing" is in fact being resisted at least with words at this time. Through J.A.I.L., the people are stating that they can no longer endure the oppression put upon them by the judicial system.

      The people demand judicial accountability-- i.e., the truth behind the plague of corruption that has overtaken this country. And with J.A.I.L., the people will hear the truth from the oppressors themselves and allow the people a solution to the problem. Whatever that truth is, IT MUST BE BROUGHT OUT ON THE RECORD-- the people demand it, through J.A.I.L.  The "limits of tyrants" has come-- The Jig Is Up!

      J.A.I.L. continually receives arguments such as below (in bold) and the response follows thereafter.

      "The Legislative Act of February 21, 1871, Forty-first Congress, Session III, Chapter 62, page 419, chartered a Federal company entitled "United States," a/k/a "US Inc.," in accordance with the so-called 14th Amendment, which the record indicates was never ratified.....

      What is called the "United States Government" is a bankrupt corporation underwritten by, in receivership in favor of, and a mere front for the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund (IMF), et.al.  This private government functions in its own commercial, military, international jurisdiction under the "law of necessity" characterizing the "state of emergency" that has prevailed since the Civil War.  The law of necessity is actually "no law," i.e. the suspension of law for the purpose of dealing with the "emergency".  In the law of necessity the "law of the jungle" prevails, in which anything goes, i.e. one may survive at the expense of the lives , rights, and property of others.  This is a state of war, and truth, ethics, and compassion are the most serious casualties.  All that matters is winning by any means, there are no rules except "just eat baby".  "All's fair in love and war", and all governments (no matter how structured, dressed up, and disguised) function in a perpetual state of war between the government and the people.  This is now codified in law, whereby every "citizen of the United States" is classified as an enemy of the private commercial, corporate government (US Inc.) based upon the Amendatory Act re the Trading With The Enemy Act of March 9, 1933."

      We are told the above "illustrates a starting point for understanding why judges act with impunity. Judges are not alone. There are those in government who also have given oaths when they enter public service but yet their actions belie the foundations on which this country started.  The corporate structure protects all parties within from being found personally responsible for anything short of murder ... "
      (Al Kusy akusy@...)

      [Response]
      We are beginning to see the limits of just what people will submit to. If the above is indeed true, (the following is taken from Henry Jake Morgan, henrymorgan1@...) unless and until we hear it from a judge, under oath, before a jury, with his position, property, and liberty on the line, it's all propaganda.  There isn't one single jurist in this country who would dare tell the American people, officially on the record, that their Constitution is a dead letter, obsolete, irrelevant, defunct.

      The only way judges can keep on doing what they are doing is to keep giving lip service to the Constitution while they silently ignore it.  If they ever admit to what they are doing - the jig is up. The game is over. The only way judges derive any legitimacy is through their Oath.  If the Constitution is defunct, their Oath is meaningless, they have no legitimate power and they are simply fraudulent actors. If THEY (the tyrants) say publicly before the Special Grand Jury what is stated above, the people will then know truthfully that the judiciary are imposters, traitors, perjurers and dissemblers.

      If judges won't disclose to the Special Grand Jury why they are ignoring the Constitution, then they don't have a defense.  The silence must be blown. The facts must be stated OPENLY, PUBLICLY, SPECIFICALLY, AND CONSPICUOUSLY, by the actors themselves in defense of their actions/failures to act.

      I thank Henry Jake Morgan for his thoughts which I have adopted immediately above. I close by sharing the following scenario which Henry also sets forth:

      "Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I am not, as you might suppose, a judge with authority under the Constitution for the United States of America.
      I just took that Oath as a matter PR to fool you idiots. It is meaningless. I am not really a judge. I am simply an enforcer for the international bankers who swindled you out of your rights, country and property. You are all slaves. Do not try to leave or ignore my orders or I will have the bailiff shoot your a--."

      And in closing, as Henry says, "Get behind J.A.I.L, put 'em on the stand and make 'em put-up, or shut-up."

      Yes folks, The Jig is Up-- J.A.I.L. Is Here!
      -Barbie-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org