* The Law Perverted!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002
      The Law Perverted!
      Dear Dave davecs07@...:
      As we always say, "J.A.I.L. is the ONLY answer!" This is not just bold sounding words, but the honest truth!  Everything sums up in the  passage of J.A.I.L. On the front page of our website we state, "Only by J.A.I.L. will there be any change!  ...  and without J.A.I.L. there shall be no change!" That is the pure short and long of it!
      I love your concise summary of the reality of the situation in which we exist today. It is words beautifully spoken!
      I note, Dave, that you are not on our mailing list. I am taking this opportunity of adding you. I further would like to invite you to become a JAILer, and have you labor with us to assure the passage of J.A.I.L.  Just let me know where you are, so I may assign you. God bless you.