Former Candidate for Governor Interested in J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2002
      Los Angeles,                                                      January 21, 2002
      "Power is the great evil with which we are contending. We have divided power between three branches of government and erected checks and balances to prevent abuse of power. However, where is the check on the power of the judiciary? If we fail to check the power of the judiciary, I predict that we will eventually live under judicial tyranny." - Patrick Henry
      Former Candidate for Governor of Vermont
      Interested in J.A.I.L.
      "I received this e-mail from a former candidate for Governor, Tom Morse, who has conducted a lot of actions against the state."
       --Dave Donley, JAILer-In-Chief, Vermont J.A.I.L.  davedonley@...
      Date:  Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:15:54 EST
      From:  Tom Morse   VPRC@...
      Subject:  Re:  Vermont JAIL
      To:  Cindy Myrick  myrick@...
             David Donley  davedonley@...

      Dear Friends:
      You failed to mention to exact date of the meeting [Vermont J.A.I.L. meeting]
      Please send me information.
      I am no longer working with the Legislature. I have been trying to work
      with the third branch of government and restore the rule of Constitutional
      Law.  To date I have found more corruption in the court system and don't see how justice can be obtained through that system.  In my last case the
      binding referendum, they refused to hear the case even though the Vermont
      Constitutions declares the inhabitants as sovereigns.

      The Property Rights Movement, the Patriots, the Militia, or the Constitutional Guard may be interested in exploring what you have in mind, but they are very fed up with the erosion of Constitutional Rights and state control of land, buildings, businesses, jobs, and the economy.  In Vermont you are allowed to own land but not control its use.

      My effort is to restore the rule of Constitutional Law. (The intent of the law at the time of enactment). Many of my fellow Vermonters are spineless jellyfish
      unwilling to speak out and are unwilling to risk their reputations and money
      on restoring the rule of Constitutional Law.  If you take on this project you must expect that if you are effective, you will be severely attacked by the
      Dean Administration and the Court.

      Tom Morse

      The link below is about the Scott Huminski case,
      "When Courts Subvert the Law to Silence a Critic" :

      (Scott Huminski is a Vermont JAILer)

      Thanks to Dave Donley for sending J.A.I.L. these encouraging words.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org