J.A.I.L. Establishes That New Turf

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                    January 20, 2002
      J.A.I.L. Establishes That New Turf
      For The People To Restore Our Constitutional Republic
      Yes- put your energy into the cause that will work!
      My best recommendation is to get off of their turf as soon as you can (you are asking them to hold that they themselves are corrupt), and put all of your energy into the cause that works to educate and protect the public, to expose this corrupt system, and to bring about radical reform it will take to change this garbage.
                 --Attorney Linda L. Kennedy  wbflegal@...
      Hi Linda,
      From the bottom of my heart, thank you for speaking out. I had actually begun to feel like I was crazy believing all the things that you confirmed in your letter to the media.

      For several years now, I have been studying how courts operate. The way I have chosen to do this is to get traffic tickets on purpose and then use what I have learned to try and understand what is happening in these courts. I have had the opinion for some time now, that the courts all the way from municipal to the last court before the Supreme Court are not Article III courts, but actually legislatively created private cooperate tribunals staffed by officers that are employees of the various corporations. (City of; County of; etc. Corporate entities).
      These courts move forward in the course of "the Civil Law" as opposed to in the course of the common law.  How you fare in these courts depends on how well you can argue your status.  Are you a "citizen" as described in the 14th amendment, which enjoys "certain 'privileges and immunities'" or are you a "sovereign person protected by your state constitution and the national
      constitution".  If you are the former, today's courts can take your property,
      i.e., real estate, without a trial by simply selling it on the steps of the court house and then sending the sheriff to throw you off of it. (This is what started me on my quest to know how all this works.)
      When you look up case law on this procedure, you find cases that are interpreted to "have not denied the defendant due process" as interpreted by the 14th Amendment, because the defendant was a "14th amendment citizen" and not a "constitutional sovereign."
      Anyway,  my heart-felt thanks for speaking out!!  I have talked to many lawyer "friends" who dismiss me as a "pro se'er" and probably think I am nuts.  I have felt nuts for a while now and your article makes me feel better and more determined.
      Now to the point of my email. You can help people like myself. There are a lot of us who are willing to go into court and do battle. I have been many times.  I have "won" more times than I have lost.  But I haven't won in the manner I wanted to.  I have usually been dismissed.
      My goal has been, from the start of this quest, to successfully challenge jurisdiction and have the case dismissed because the prosecutor lacks jurisdiction to pursue the cause. If you can nail this issue in a municipal traffic court (the nations cash cow) you can nail it in any court that is not an article
      III court (most every court under the Supreme  Court).
      My latest case, (rolling very slowly thru a stop sign in front of a cop) started in municipal court. On March 18th it will be before the Division I court and is being advanced by maintaining that I have, from before the start of the municipal court [proceeding], reserved my right, pursuant to Art. I Sec.18(a) of the Missouri Constitution, to know the nature and cause of the charges against me and to challenge the jurisdiction under which the prosecutor is
      I have noticed the prosecutor, two weeks before the trial date, with a Notice of Special Appearance for the purpose of challenging jurisdiction and
      reserving all my rights as a constitutional sovereign;  a Demand to Know the Nature and Cause of the Charges Against Me; and a Demand for a Bill of

      After the municipal trial (which proceeded at my objection) I entered an Affidavit of Denial of Plea and appealed to a court of record. About a year and a half later, they finally sent me a setting letter. I then filed a Writ of
      Prohibition stating, among other things, that I have been improperly served and that the information was not verified according to Mo.St.Ct. Rules (37.44 & 54.13).
      The judge denied my writ and I am now set for trial on March 18th. I am now in new territory and really don't know what to do. If I enter into discovery with the prosecutor, I waive my right to challenge jurisdiction. I know the judge will say that by appealing, I accepted the jurisdiction of his court, but that is not the issue.  I am challenging the elements of personal jurisdiction and venue under which the prosecutor is moving.
      I think it is a un-revealed military jurisdiction. I think it has been since the end of the Civil War. Martial law was declared on August 31, 1861 in Missouri and at the end of the Civil War, only those who would take the "Iron Clad Oath of Allegiance" were allowed to vote on the new constitution of 1865.  I think the military provisional government was handed off to civilians in 1865 and that has been the nature of the courts in Missouri ever since. I don't think
       it was immediately as bad as it is now.
      There are some real important cases in the late 1800s and early 1900s that allowed constitutional protections. But since 1933 and Erie v Tompkins, the court system has been hijacked by big business/big money concerns and used to milk the populace in every conceivable way.
      If the Missouri Constitution and the U.S. Constitution still exist and have power today and there are still sovereign citizens who claim protection from those instruments, then there has to be a  way to access those protections; and we who are ignorant of the present judicial "just-us" system need a guide to lead us through the mine fields that the enemy has laid to maim and silence
      Are you one of those guides?
      I hope so.
      Robert P. Smith
      *  *  *
      Dear Robert:
      Thanks for your encouragement. I really appreciate your knowledge of the law and understanding of some of what is going on. May I tell you however, that I take a much more basic approach.
      Many courts do not care what the law is. It does not matter how much law you bring in or how egregious things are. They are only concerned about keeping things out of the public so that they can continue in the revenue making and power mongering that you are seeing. The only way they can keep you at bay is to keep you in court, fighting for things they already have decided on, which keeps you busy and broke.
      My best recommendation is to get off of their turf as soon as you can (you are asking them to hold that they themselves are corrupt), and put all of your energy into the cause that works to educate and protect the public, to expose this corrupt system, and to bring about radical reform it will take to change this garbage.
      That is what I am doing. I am finishing my last cases now and refuse to fight on their turf anymore.  I can't be a part of that system. I hope you will join this movement or if you are already a part, put all of your energies where it will make a difference to the benefit of our society.
      (Attorney Linda L. Kennedy)
      Virginia JAILer

      (Commentary by Barbie)
      Thank you Linda!  You said a mouthful when you said "put all of your energy into the cause that works to educate and protect the public, to expose this corrupt system, and to bring about radical reform it will take to change this garbage."
      We are constantly receiving all kinds of legal documents, citings of case law, rules, and other "authorities" telling us that judges "can't" do this or they "can" do that; that judicial immunity doesn't apply in criminal actions; that the judges are acting properly because we're under "commerce"; that we agreed to become slaves by signing a "contract"; that we're under marshal law, admiralty law, military law; the yellow fringe on the flag; typing your name in all capital letters; stepping in front of the bar in the courtroom; say these words, don't say those words; corporate united states; American citizen versus U.S. citizen; having a social security number; having a drivers license; vehicle versus automobile; using the postal service (I'm sure I left some of them out) -- the list goes on-- AND ON.
      We constantly explain that none of that matters-- we have to cut through all that morass and open up our courts as a forum for redress of grievances under due process of law, for which they were created in the first place. Let the judges present all their excuses for their actions to the Special Grand Jury. Let's have the judges expose this "can of worms" that has been entangling the people, by usurping power and trampling on our rights. Let's hear it from THE USURPERS!  The people have a direct interest in being informed.
      Here we have an independent process already proposed and in writing that provides a way to get through all this "garbage" as you so ably call it. Yet, so many people out there still can't see the light!  They are so ensnared in this legal system racket, and so wound up in it, that they are BLINDED to the simple truth-- Get out of it! Get off their turf!  Linda, will they listen to you?  For the sake of restoring this Republic, we sure hope so!

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org