J.A.I.L. is the Only answer for Canada too!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2002
      Clear Day
      J.A.I.L. is the Only answer
      for Canada too!

      Dear Jim Townsend:

      I have just read the entire reverse string below, and in response to your asking me for what I think, it is as follows:

      The approach taken by J.A.I.L. is that we are designed to force the judges on the hotseat of personal liability as they try defending themselves before a citizens Grand Jury wherein they argue admiralty law, bankruptcy, etc, as the reason for not upholding their oaths of office to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

      By judges so arguing these defenses, they will have to admit that they did violated the Constitution, and that they did it willfully, qualifying them for civil liability. Furthermore, they also subject themselves to be thrown in prison for years on perjury charges.

      Such arguments will open the eyes of the public greatly, as these judges' arguments become public record, and judge after judge goes to prison. J.A.I.L. will turn the entire system upside down, or so it will appear, inasmuch as it is now entirely upside down, to wit, "Injustice" equals "Justice."

      We need to give up excuses for the judges doing what they do, and make them answer to us! Nothing is availed by our dancing to their tune. Let's make them dance to ours - willful violations of the Constitution!

      The fact is, J.A.I.L. is the only answer for Canada too!

      -Ron-