* Rep. Giuda to be Honored & Revered!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2002

      Rep. Giuda
      To Be Honored & Revered!

      1/15/02

      Dear J.A.I.L.ers:

      Thank you, fellow patriots. Remember that it took 225 years for this nation to be brought to the brink of ruin by judicial autocracy. It is going to take time and a lot of effort for us to restore the rightful Constitutional balance intended by the Founding Fathers, and thereby "preserve the blessings of liberty for our posterity..."

      Bob Giuda
      State Rep., Grafton-3
      NH Legislature
      Ways & Means Committee

      Los Angeles, California                                                       January 14, 2002

      Rep. Giuda Needs J.A.I.L.'s Help!

      One of our distinguished members of J.A.I.L. is Representative Robert Giuda, N.H. We are very pleased to have him aboard. He is requesting  J.A.I.L. and its readership to support him in the passage of HCR14 which relates to judicial accountability. If you have friends, family or live in New Hampshire, you are asked to motivate, to your fullest extent, a "reasoned" phone call of support to all the New Hampshire Legislators.

      We might add here, that as the influence of J.A.I.L continues to grow across this nation, efforts like this is a example of how J.A.I.L. will be able to influence good legislation as it relates to accountability of the judiciary. Let's try to generate a flood of phone calls.

      Representative Robert Giuda writes to J.A.I.L.:

      Please mobilize REASONED support among your members in New Hampshire for HCR14, coming to a vote of the full House on 1/17/02.

      This important bill, if passed, will send a message to the State Supreme Court that the Legislature will not accede to legislation by judicial fiat. This is a very important constitutional separation of powers issue, and your support would be greatly appreciated.    Calling your State Representatives and calmly asking them to support HCR14 is all that is needed.

      Please emphasize the need to clarify the separation of powers, as it is the violation of this provision of the New Hampshire Constitution that has plagued the state and rendered the elected representatives of the people unable to address the education funding debacle.

      Respectfully,

      Robert J. Giuda
      State Representative
      Ways & Means Committee