Dear Senator Kline

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2002

      Los Angeles, California                                            January 14, 2002

      Dear Senator Kline

      J.A.I.L. has received so many cc of letters written to Senator Kline regarding his referring to his constituents as "Anger Driven Assholes." We were minded, at some point, to publish a sampling. The below is a fresh letter to Senator Kline just received that will serve as this sampling. It strikes us that Senator Kline is going to become nationally famous for actually expressing how many legislators feel about us, the voters.

      Dear Senator Kline:

      I would like to thank you personally for so openly admitting that Washington State has violated so many citizens basic rights, that you are overwhelmed by what you term "ANGER DRIVEN ASSHOLES."

      I am sure that you are as fed up with hearing from the citizens who are victimized daily by the RACKETEERING INFLUENCE CORRUPT ORGANIZATION, operating under the guise of a Government of the people, by the people and for the people. As are the tens of thousand who are persecuted and raped of all Constitutional and Civil rights in the Court rooms and on the golf courses across the state.

      Reality is the fact that all things have there season. And the Corruption has been permitted to run ramped for so many years, that its high time for a change. The RICO enterprise has left behind in its wake, armies of "ANGER DRIVEN ASSHOLES!"

      As an elected official, you should be honored that the Citizens still care enough to keep you informed of issues that your position mandates you fix!
      Once a message like the one you sent out to J.A.I.L., reaches enough of those "ANGER DRIVEN ASSHOLES," one may not have the luxury of the opportunity to correct the issues civilly.

      Organizations like JAIL4JUDGES are the systems last negotiating opportunity. By the elected officials determining that there is no process to correct the horrible injustice and Human Right Violations, the system is forcing the people to take matters into their own hands.

      The fact is that Justice was sold out along time ago when the Lawyers and the Judges were allowed to set up the monopoly that allows them to profit from the Holocaust of fellow American families!

      Mr. Kline, in all due respect sir, without you first visiting a courthouse and following a case privately, and walking through the hell halls of Justice with these people, you can NEVER be afforded an understanding of what level of anguish goes into the making of an "ANGER DRIVEN ASSHOLE."

      In my opinion it is self-preservation for a representative to pay close attention to the needs of the PEOPLE.  JAIL4JUDGES gives a representative the tools they need to work for the people who elect them! And this my friend keeps society from mayhem.

      A copy of this correspondence has been forwarded by US Mail to the Organized Crime Unit of the US Department of Justice to aid in an already ongoing investigation of those involved in the cover up of Racketeering activities within the Washington State Government. Please notify me of anything further you would like to have sent to them.

      Sincerely,
      AN  A.D.A. -- "ANGER DRIVEN ASSHOLE!"
      Lisa M Dunn
      Miscarriageofjustice@...