Naivety In Thinking The Law Is The Law

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002

      Naivety In Thinking

      The Law Is The Law

      by Michael Steven Chacon, 1/5/02

      You see, I naively walked into the courts thinking a lot of other laws were in fact just that, laws. It was with this naive confidence that I was certain I would prevail in truth and law. I suppose that is why I qualify as an "anger driven asshole" now.

      I was raped, robbed, beaten and imprisoned by the very system sworn to protect me and everyone else in this country.

      I just keep marching naively ahead as if something is going to change an I will find a just venue with power to enforce what is right according to the law. Maybe I am the one with a problem.

      Sincerely,

      Michael Stephen Chacon

      One of the definitions of insanity is when one repeatedly attempts the  same tactic, expecting a different result. What a sweet day it will be when the first state passes JAIL4Judges.