"Put Their Butts In The Blaze!"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                              January 6, 2002

      "Put Their Butts In The Blaze!"
      by Henry Jake Morgan

      The patriot community seems to be obsessed with finding spurious "reasons" to explain why our government doesn't obey the Constitution. In my opinion, it is because the bureaucrats have found out, by trial and error, that people don't have a clue what the Constitution provides for or why, and that they can ignore it with impunity.

      At any rate, I'm with Ron Branson: Let's stop beating our brains out coming up with cockamamie "excuses" for why these turkeys violate their oaths. Let's put our energies into passing  the JAIL4Judges Initiative (Constitutional Amendment - see www.jail4judges.org), put these turkeys on the stand and let them answer to the prosecutor and jurors.  Put their asses on the pan, with threat of loss of position, loss of benefits, fines and imprisonment hanging over their heads and LET THEM EXPLAIN TO US why they ignore their oath and the Constitution!

      I'm damned tired of the patriot community standing on it's head to try to "explain" why these guys are "justified" in what they are doing. To hell with that. PUT THIER FEET TO THE FIRE and find out what's REALLY going on. We are the sovereign. It's the public servants job to answer up to us - not the other way around. It's about time we started acting like it!

      PUT THEIR BUTTS IN THE BLAZE WITH   "JAIL4Judges".  They still take an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. I'll be real interested to hear what they have to say when their hides are on the line.

      Regards,
      Henry Jake Morgan
      Florida JAILer

      It's refreshing to hear an echo bouncing off the canyon walls, repeating what we've been saying all along! Good work, Jake.  -Ron Branson
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org