** "Beyond Bad Behavior"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002

      Los Angeles, California                                       January 3, 2002

      We, the willing led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible
      for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long with so
      little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
                                                                                                    -unknown

      "Beyond Bad Behavior"
      A Response to "Supreme Court Justices Cannot Read"

      By: Paul Burge, North Carolina JAILer paul@...

      I agree with Ron...this is OUTRAGEOUS!  We cannot "stand for any more of this BAD BEHAVIOR on the part of the alleged Judicial Branch."

      Every time the courts get presented with a critical Justiciable question,
      necessary and relevant to the REPUBLICAN form of government guaranteed to the States at Art IV sect.4 of the US Constitution, they {supreme court} "conveniently " adopt their own "get out of work free card" and refuse to do their SWORN DUTY to the people.

      This act of dereliction of Duty and "perjury" to their sworn "oath" of office goes far BEYOND BAD BEHAVIOR and is absolute grounds for every one of the justices to be REMOVED from office pursuant to Art III Sect, 1  which states that those justices "......shall hold their OFFICES [only] during Good Behavior..."  Now....we the people cannot sit back and allow such
      treasonous conduct on the part of the so called "servants" of the people to continue unanswered.

      Interestingly, that same constitution does NOT state exactly HOW such BAD behaving justices shall be removed from office. I believe its high time to invoke the self-executing provisions of the Constitution and remove these useless servants by individual lawsuits with amicus joiners; since, apparently the supreme court has LOST its WAY, and believes they serve only "the traitors in Washington DC that are destroying this country {USA} from WITHIN, by passing such self-destructive legislation as GATT and NAFTA.

      None other than Ross Perot "predicted" that when GATT and NAFTA got up to full steam, the people would feel the results of a Giant "sucking Sound" as U.S. jobs went to foreign countries {many communistic} and the American worker would find themselves jobless in the country our forefathers fought and died for.

      Well.....I see that Mr. Perot was 100 % correct, and "still" those useless representatives in Congress refuse to face Reality. They sit back and ALLOW the court/s to refuse to PROTECT the people....to the benefit of their wealthy corporate benefactors. The alleged "representatives" in DC have SOLD OUT the very people they SAY they represent.  It's high time the people WAKE UP and take their country BACK !

      BUT WHY should Congress help us out ? They have conveniently
      INSULATED themselves very nicely with the massive pensions and perks they have voted themselves. So while everyone else is starving in the streets, they will be living quite nicely in the taxpayer-funded palaces with their taxpayer-funded perks.

      Our country has been STOLEN people... and the court system is complicit up to their judicial eyeballs as co-conspirators in the crime of the Century.  If the Judiciary [the LAST bastion of PROTECTION to the people from "illegitimate government"] refuses to protect the People, then the Declaration of Independence says ...we must protect ourselves....  [THAT ..people is WHY the government types want all your guns - the slaves simply CANNOT be armed, for the day they finally WAKE UP and realize what has been done to them by their own shadow government] ..and remove from office anyone not willing to uphold the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

      J.A.I.L. is "part" of the answer..[thanks Paul, it's a pretty BIG "part"] ...but we all must do our parts Individually to fight this blatant corruption in government and failure [of the courts] to take on the "inconvenient" and "determinative" Cases as they come before the Judiciary which would/could -  save our country in its final hour. This obstinate refusal by the courts to UPHOLD the founding principles of our country is far BEYOND "bad behavior"--  Folks...its outright conspiracy to overthrow the Constitutional government of the united States of America.

      NOW......WHAT .....are you personally gonna DO ABOUT IT ???
      Paul Burge  paul@...

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org