** Judges Are Committing Treason

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                       January 1, 2002

      For a beautiful high-quality navy blue T-shirt with "J.A.I.L." on the back and www.jail4judges.org large and visible across the chest, imprinted in a bright yellow-gold lettering, send your check payable to J.A.I.L. for $11.95 plus $4 S&H. (Discounts on volume quantities.) Wear them to your next courthouse function and watch the reaction.

      Bottom Line:
      Judges Are Committing Treason
      Article below by Michael Stephen Chacon

      "When a judge deliberately and knowingly breaks the law to attend on his own agenda and violates the constitutional rights of a citizen, the judge has committed treason, for he has usurped the power of the Constitution to which he is bound by law and sworn oath, without exception or condition."
      Michael Stephen Chacon
      ____________________________________

      It is nothing short of treason my good man and here is why:

      We live in a society of constitutional law.

      When a judge deliberately and knowingly breaks the law to attend on his own agenda and violates the constitutional rights of a citizen, the judge has commited treason, for he has usurped the power of the Constitution to which he is bound by law and sworn oath, without exception or condition.

      Such criminal acts may well be construed and interpreted as an attempt to
      violently overthrow the U.S. government because the judiciary is employing the use of heavily armed "peace officers" to enforce unlawful orders and sentences. This attack is being waged one person at a time albeit, but it is being waged none the less. It is reminiscent of Kruschev's promise to "take the U.S. one grain of sand at a time"

      The very foundation of this country's legal system is rooted in the strict adherence to the supreme law of the land, the U.S. Constitution, to which all judges in the several states are bound. When members of the judiciary refuse to follow the simple mandates of the Constitution, how can they be trusted with lesser laws and code?

      Because of deliberate and unlawful word twisting, hair splitting interpretations of what the words in the Constitution actually mean today as opposed to yesterday, what we have now is a legally permissive climate in which the judiciary may unlawfully re interpret what was perfectly clear when it was pre interpreted and drafted by the legislature before it was presented for a vote.

      Constitutionally valid laws regarding what treason is, drafted subsequently under the authority of the Constitution are all very clear. When one attempts to enforce some other brand of law other than the Constitution, they are operating unlawfully under influence of an unlawful doctrine.

      If you are a sworn servant, your sworn duty is to perform as you have sworn to do. If you do not, you are a dangerous enemy and threat to the very structure of constitutional law.

      As a sworn member of the bar, to give aid and support to such enemies of the state is in fact treasonous as well.

      No attorney ever swore an oath to support the Constitution for money. In fact, they are sworn to uphold it without exception or condition as the bar oath clearly is written and appears.

      Doctor's licenses are revoked daily on the basis that they failed to uphold the sworn conditions of their hypocratic oath. Why is the medical oath legally enforceable yet the bar oaths and oaths of office don't seem to carry the same legal weight?

      I will tell you why, it is because the judiciary has done exactly what I have reported. They have made a unlawful yet successful power grab and they have done it with the aid of heavily armed peace officers.

      THERE IS A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY IN DECIDING THE LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MEDICAL PROFESSION.

      IT WOULD HOWEVER BE DISASTROUS TO IMPOSE THE SAME TYPE OF ACCOUNTABILITY TO OATH UPON SELF!

      Until the people begin to demand that the Constitution be upheld as it is written and appears without exception or condition and that only honorable servants who fulfill their sworn oaths of office with a holy devoutness to it are fit to hold office, what you will get is what we have now,

      A non constitutional panel dictatorship

      Do not allow yourself to be deceived by sworn officials into thinking that each and every unlawful act commited deliberately and knowingly by sworn officials is not treasonous. It is and they are. As long as we are tricked into believing that criminal acts inflicted upon citizens under color of law by court officers can be better defined as a lesser offenses with more detailed descriptions, we will never chase the rats out of office!

      That is a fact!

      Sincerely,
      Michael Stephen Chacon aka Cosmos Kraterous
      Thanks to Mr. Chacon for cutting through all the smoke and mirrors put out by the "court apologists," and for calling it what it truly is: TREASON!  People are slowly waking up to realize who the Enemy is-- and it isn't Bin Laden. Those who present one excuse after another as some kind of "law" that supersedes or overrides the Constitution giving judges the "authority" to violate the Constitution and disregard laws made in pursuance thereof, are deceiving the People and are actually giving "aid and comfort" to the Enemy!

      Folks, the U.S. Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land and the People MUST INSIST that it be obeyed by all, particularly by those seated in high places wearing black robes and carrying the highest burden of fiducial duty and responsibility to the People-- The Judiciary!  As long as they don't-- it is Treason, pure and simple. Those lending aid to the Enemy are equally guilty.
      People, J.A.I.L.'s time has come!
      -Barbie-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org