Senator Kline's "Assholes" Statement Explodes!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2001
      Los Angeles, California                                 December 29, 2001

      Senator Kline's "Assholes" Statement Explodes!

      Below are messages from Tally Eddings, who has done a lot regarding publicizing the Senator Kline quote. Statements of this type by an elected public official, no matter where located, should receive notoriety. People have a right to know how elected officials think. We are informed that Senator Kline is Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee for the Washington legislature. For those of you who are interested, contact Tally Eddings, tallyeddings@....  -Ron-

      Dear Mrs. Goody,  Barbara.Goody@...

      Washington State Representative Adam Kline thinks citizens who are for Judicial Accountability are "anger-driven assholes" (please excuse the language, Mrs. Goody, I want you to know it is YOUR representative who uses such foul language, (not me) and has so stated (see Kline's email below for verification).

      I wonder if you would care to make an official statement prior to this being released to the Press in your State of Washington to give the Governor's position on :
      1.  JAIL4JUDGES  (Please research the Organization before formulating your reply), and
      2.  Rep. Adam Kline's comments and the Governor's opinion on citizens who want Judicial Accountability.  Is Governor Locke in favor or opposed to JAIL4JUDGES and in agreement with or opposed to Adam Kline's comments?

      I am in the process of preparing an article to be submitted to all of the Newspapers in the great State of Washington in either the form of an article or direct letters to the Editors.  Your input and direct quotes from Governor Locke will be used in this article which will also be disseminated and posted on the internet. The citizens of every State are demanding accountability of a Judicial system gone berserk.

      Thank you for your assistance.

      Tally Eddings
      Orlando, Florida

      You guys should look into and report on JAIL4JUDGES.

      Tally Eddings
      Orlando, Florida]

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org