Anger-driven Assholes

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001
      "Anger-Drive Assholes"

      Dear Senator Adam Kline:

      This is to confirm your removal from J.A.I.L.  I wish to point out, however, that it was you who first wrote J.A.I.L. Evidently J.A.I.L. is on your mail list, and we responded.

      Since you are a Senator having raised your hand and sworn to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, I would like to pose a question to you.  Is it your position that all citizens who stand up for and contend for Constitutional principles are "anger-driven assholes?"

      I find this perspective somewhat at odds with an elected statesman. What does your electorate think of your perspective of then being "assholes?"

      You do need to know that one day it will be those in JAIL4Judges who will be going to the polls and voting statesmen in or out of office, for we shall conquer America with righteous principles through accountability of tyrants who do not respect the Constitution. Thank you very much.

      -Ron Branson-
      National J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org

      There are already enough anger-driven assholes that I have to listen to.  I don't need any more.  Please REMOVE me from your e-mail list immediately.
      Adam Kline