Re: Supreme Court Justices Cannot Read

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2001
      To:  "Big Al"  bigal123@...
      Al, why do you assume we haven't done the things you list below? Why do you always put J.A.I.L. down without giving it a chance? It'll sure be better than what we have now! Ron didn't create J.A.I.L. out of a vacuum. He obviously had to have some experience with the court system over a great period of time to conclude that the system doesn't work and we needed a remedy outside the court system. He couldn't have just dreamed this up out of the blue!  In fact Ron has been involved in the warfare to get redress in the courts-- both state and federal-- for about 18 years, and he has taken his cases (several cases) to the U.S. Supreme Court 14 times from both state and federal courts. He has tried to seek a remedy through the legislature and executive officials. He has been to every door at the California Capitol in Sacramento with boxes of evidence to show that the judicial system doesn't work. He has left press releases with every Assemblyman and Senator. He has gone to several Los Angeles offices of the U.S. Dept. of "Justice" as well.  In all instances, he brought with him mounds of paperwork showing evidence of the failure of the judicial system to perform its responsibilities. There is more I could tell you that Ron has done over the years to try to find out how we can get a judicial remedy-- state and federal--  but that isn't necessary here. The question is not how many times have we done thus and such. The real question is do we need judicial accountability to the People?  What have you done to provide a forum for the people to make available redress of grievances, an honest judicial system for dispute resolution according to law?  What have YOU done, BIG AL, to come up with a solution?  Is "the barrel of a gun" the only solution YOU have to offer???  Talk about "la la land" ----
      Your accusations below are unfounded and reckless, and smacks of a "holier than thou" attitude. Ron doesn't have to defend himself about his knowledge or experience, nor is he going to here, although I've said a few things above. Neither Ron nor I, nor any individual is the issue-- it doesn't matter if we are vagabonds living under bridges dressed in sackcloth. Personal attacks don't belong in any discussion evaluating the merits of J.A.I.L.  J.A.I.L. is bigger than you, me, Ron, or anyone else!
      We realize that in this world of every kind of persuasion, not everyone will accept J.A.I.L. as an answer. But we also realize that many will accept it and are jumping on the bandwagon by increasing numbers daily. BIG AL, if you don't like the program, certainly you are free to have your opinion for whatever reason-- you don't even have to explain it. We're sure that those who benefit from the corruption don't like J.A.I.L. either, and they have plenty of money to spend on opposing it when it gets on the ballot. We expect that. They don't want to give up their tyrannical power. But whether J.A.I.L. gets on the ballot or not, the tyrannical system will fall of its own weight. It'll destroy itself! It keeps growing and growing until it topples over!
      But meanwhile, the People have a duty to do something about it-- to establish new guards for their future security, and we feel that means of a civilized nature-- not by the barrel of a gun, as you propose! But if you, or anyone else, feels that "gun justice" is the only answer, then just pursue your own course. But don't belittle what we are trying to do with J.A.I.L. As you are free to pursue your goals (as anyone is), JAILers and those supporting J.A.I.L. are free to pursue theirs. The tyrants are well pleased with this nit-picking that goes on.  J.A.I.L. is NOT going away! It's here for the long haul, for as long as it takes. The system may topple before J.A.I.L. kicks in, so be it. But in the meantime, J.A.I.L. is going to be there as an answer for the People to obtain redress in a civilized manner.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org