* JAIL4Judges Is Coming To Town

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2001

      Ron:

      We'll be caroling at the courthouse in Sonoma and Monterey [California] and giving out candy canes to all who come near!

      Terri Lynn Day
      Warden, Sonoma & Monterey Counties
      Associate JAILer-In-Chief, California

      JAIL4Judges Is Coming To Town

      Hey Judges,
      You better watch out,
      You better not shout,
      You better not lie,
      I'm telling you why..
      JAIL4Judges is coming to your town!!!

      WE see you when you're sleeping on the bench,
      WE know when you're on the take,
      JAILers know if you've been bad or good....
      Obey the law for goodness sake!!

      Oh....Judges,
      You better watch out,
      You better not shout,