In Search of a Great J.A.I.L. Artist

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2001

      To All JAILers:

      Do we have any talented artists out here that can find on the internet the famous picture of the U.S. Marines raising the U.S. flag on Ewe Jeama (Sp?), that can also, in fine detail, convert it to a team of JAILers in appropriate apparel raising a Navy Blue JAIL4Judges flag blowing in the wind? (An action flag would be best, if possible.)

      We would like to use such a photo quality picture on one of our JAIL4Judges homepage, as well as an unshrouded photo within our website. (On the home page we plan to have a series of Dynamic fade-in, fade-out J.A.I.L. messages in the foreground with this picture in the background. The first time around leaves you sitting on the edge of your chair in anticipation for what it's going to say next. A great attention-grabber for J.A.I.L.)

      I think we may also adopt this theme as a central photo message of JAIL4Judges which will appear everywhere.

      Let me hear from that talented person.

      -Ron-