** The Very Name: 'JAIL4Judges'

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2001
      Los Angeles, California                                          October 20, 2001
      The Very Name: 'JAIL4Judges'
      Let us understand some things.  Everything we do is done out in the open for all to see in contradistinction to the way government operates.  Most of what government does is based upon assumption, presumption and deceit.  And when government does do something out in the open, it is covered with a mask of abuse of the use of language in an obfuscating manner by sophists of the First Order.
      The primary difference between these modern day Masked Men and their counterparts of yesteryear is their first attack is done with a briefcase and a license in a courtroom instead of with a gun on horseback at the stagecoach.  Instead of robbing from the rich and giving to the poor, they rob from the poor, keep part, and give the rest to rich. That IS the source of the power they exercise over us, and they know it.
      The very name JAIL4Judges inflicts terror in their hearts long before they understand the meaning and provisions of J.A.I.L.  When they finally do understand J.A.I.L., they know it will return the reins of power and the Reign of Power to We, the Posterity.  If you think for one minute they will ever say "Yes, JAILers.. you are right", you are living in the Ideasphere of Innocence.  The larger we grow, the more powerful we become, the more public attention we receive, the more pressure they will exert upon us.  Therefore, it behooves us all to accept this fact and do whatever we can to protect ourselves, our families, and our property from attack.  Their attacks will come evermore frequently, evermore severe, and in evermore unlawful, strange, and unexpected times and ways.  Let us use the intellect we have been given as a Gift from Nature to guard against those attacks.
      Think about this.  For almost 20 years civil government has adapted military training processes and procedures to train and condition its civilian law enforcement people.  Military training is designed to protect the lives of soldiers from the hands of the enemy in a hostile land at time of war.  It has no proper place in the enforcement of civil law in a peaceful free society.  Those Security Guards at government buildings, those metal detection devices which we must pass through, are all part of the result of a siege mentality.  They aren't there because of JAIL4Judges.  They are there because government knows it has abused the people so deep and long that even the most peaceful citizens have cause to storm the castle with pitchforks and sickle in hand.
      How many times can you remember seeing a judge or a cop out of uniform mingling with the people at social or business events in your community?  Said another way, how many times can you remember seeing one of them behaving like an ordinary citizen?  Why are they afraid to do so?  Isn't it because they know they have cause to fear the people?  And JAIL4Judges is basically an assembly of abused people with their backs to the wall, who won't accept any more abuse.  And from that perspective, we are dangerous to them. The very name JAIL4Judges inflicts terror in their hearts.
      Ron Loeber
      Lt. JAILer-In-Chief
      New York J.A.I.L.

      On this day, October 20th, 2001, JAIL4Judges took on its 47th state, Minnesota.  J.A.I.L. shall grow and grow with frustrated citizens of every walk and shade until it shall dominate the political scene and it's name be upon everyone's lips.     -Ron Branson
      J.A.I.L. is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org