Can J.A.I.L. Become A Political 3rd Party?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2001
      Should J.A.I.L. Become
      A Political Reform Party?
      By Tom Fields

      [John Wolfgram's response is below]

      J4J is interesting because of its focus on the courts.

      However, I don't believe that J4J or J.A.I.L. can be effective without
      addressing the many related deficiencies in the law. Of course, to do so
      would be a huge undertaking, but that is what is needed.

      Can J4J evolve into a Legal Reform Party?  To do so, J4J's leadership must want to, and it must create a platform that includes much more than
      J.A.I.L.

      I hope that J4J evolves into a Legal Reform Party.  If it does, then perhaps it can win the support of many individuals who are looking for a third party to address their concerns.  Doing so could benefit many diverse interests.

      Sincerely,
      Tom Fields
      TvFields@...

      Response