Welcoming Shauna Wilson - Wyoming JIC

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      Closing The Gap!
      Dear Shauna Wilson becausejailbail@...:
      You are the winner of the prize of adding a new state to J.A.I.L. Wyoming is one of the six states yet lacking to close the gap of all fifty states.
      (I believe it was just yesterday we had an inquiry from Iowa asking what it takes to become a JAILer. That is another state at large. Upon his affirmance, we will have taken in two more in as many days, leaving only four left.)
      I have read your letter below, and it appears you are bursting with zeal to get going. I have reviewed the information regarding your state, and it appears the people only have the initiative process as it relates to laws, but not to Constitutional Amendments. (I ask, how did the people let this happen?) Anyway, it looks as though you are going to have to lead in directing your efforts at Legislative sponsorship of the J.A.I.L. which I will be sending you.
      Seeing as you are the first to call for a Wyoming J.A.I.L., that makes you the Wyoming JIC, to wit, the JAILer-In-Chief. It already looks as though you know how to come out of the gates running, so start recruiting your subordinate JAILers under you and assign them leadership positions and duties. (I will also send you the National J.A.I.L. Constitution and By-Laws that will advise you on this.)
      You will be flooded starting this evening and continuing for the next day of two with email from other JAILers around the nation who will want to congratulate you and make their acquaintance with you. We want our new-comers, particularly our new JAILers-In-Chief, to get a feel of national support, that there is a crowd of likeminded people surrounding them, and that they are not alone.
      Always feel free to interchange with them and with me. My responsibility rests first with our JAILers-In-Chief, so you should maintain an open communication with me. You are welcome to share with all the JAILers about you Bail Business as I am sure they will want to know more about you. God bless you, Shauna, and Wyoming as our 45th state.
      -Ron Branson-
      Okay, JAILers, I don't have to tell you what to do.