** Land Rights Everywhere Under Threat!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001

      Los Angeles, California                                        September 3, 2001

      Land Rights Everywhere
      Under Threat!

      The Green Triad: Dispatch From the Battlefield
      9/1/2001
      by J. Zane Walley

      My wife Sara is packing our car to head for Alabama as I scribble this article. Since I started writing about federal and environmental
      private property takings in 1996, the battlefield for our property rights has exploded from the Western U.S. to every state in America.

      In Alabama, I will be speaking with local farmers who are under full attack from the greens and the usual alphabet soup mix of agencies trying to grab their water and land by a mishmash of regulatory takings.

      The attacks on rural America have become so commonplace that we know the green triad formula well. Government agencies like the EPA and foundations such as Turner and Pew, provide green groups with bottomless pools of funds.
      The attack arm of the greens (1) file lawsuits based on impossible federal regulations and trespass about looking for new species to add to the endangered list. Meanwhile, the warm and fuzzy enviros (2) form lobbies to coerce politicos to their cause and show local governmental agencies
      how much taxpayer money they can rake in by cooperating in the land grab scams. The function of 1 and 2 is to create "willing" sellers.

      Working quietly behind the more apparent conspirators, are land trust groups (3). Their role is to contact landowners that are under attack from problems created by groups 1 and 2. They offer to "help" the harried property owners with their problems by placing a conservation easement on the beleaguered property or by buying it outright with cleverly
      laundered money that can be traced back to federal agencies and the mega-foundations.

      It is the classic "bad cop, good cop" con, and because landowners are not aware of the squeeze tactics and how to fight back, the greens
      generally get the land or whatever else they want.  ....

      A map from the Center for Biological Diversity indicates that well over one-half of the landmass in Mississippi and Louisiana will be designated
      as critical habitat for the Mississippi gopher frog. About 10 percent of Alabama will be so designated including, all that state's land on the Gulf of Mexico. Major portions of the Mississippi River watershed in several Midwestern and northern states will become a sanctuary for the Scaleshell mussel.

      The entire Southern half of Florida will be encumbered as habitat for the Miami Blue butterfly and the Big Cypress fox squirrel. Most all of the watershed in Western Utah, falls to the Bonneville cutthroat trout and California will lose even more ground to a yellow-legged frog.

      Large portions of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho will fall under the
      green triad jackboot of endangered plants, rabbits, and fish--likewise, in New Mexico, Arizona and West Texas. Least impacted is the Eastern
      U.S. with one plant listing in Virginia.

      Not only has the Bush administration ignored its rural constituency and their desperate plight, but even the bastion of American freedom, the
      National Rifle Association, has joined the greens in their feeding frenzy on rural America by supporting U.S. House Resolution 701--the so called Conservation and Reinvestment Act. (Popularly known in rural America as the Condemnation and Relocation Act.)

      H.R. 701 will provide tens of billion of dollars to take private land and water rights from unwilling sellers and fuel the furnace to reintroduce
      even more wolves, grizzly bears, and other predators.

      So, what is going on here? An endless stream of Klamath Falls-like land grabs today faces rural America. The green triad, aided and abetted
      by the current administration, is now set to force even more landowners from their properties.

      The federal government, supported by the largest and most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill--the NRA, is demanding a bill to condemn and take untold amounts of private properties. In short, agrarian America is being cleansed. ....  For more information on land grabs and how to defend your property call Paragon at 1-877-847-3443 or visit the Paragon website at http://www.paragonpowerhouse.org/mission.htm

      Article found on http://www.lewisnews.com/article.asp?ID=29509
      Brought to our attention by WGEN  idzrus@...

      Why is government running wild in swallowing up land across America? We will give you one clue. The fault lies with the Constitutional Branch  charged with holding all other governments in check from running wild. Now, what might that branch be?

      As we have repeatedly stated, without the judicial branch being subject to a citizens' oversight, you can only expect runaway government! This shall continue until all land rights, all privacy, and all traces of liberty be  consumed, and America becomes an abhorrence. It will not stop, folks, believe me!

      The ONLY answer to a runaway government is the passage of J.A.I.L.! Nothing else will do! When will the public wake up? Let's all get together and change the direction America is going before all of us lose the vestige of everything we have!

      J.A.I.L. is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org