Judicial Watchdog Joins J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001

      Another Judicial Watchdog Org.
      Joins J.A.I.L.

      Dear JAILers:

      We have just added to J.A.I.L. "The Committee to Expose Dishonest and Incompetent Attorney and Judges." This committee is headed by David Palmer. We advise everyone to please visit their website at www.amoralethics.com. It is chucked full of good information.

      David Palmer is very dedicated and persistent about the cause of judicial ethics. The inclusion of this committee to J.A.I.L. will provide a wonderful addition to our overall cause. He will be sharing the workload with Don Jaynes gypsydr@..., our Ohio JAILer-In-Chief.

      Below are the words that Palmer has shared with us. Let's all welcome David Palmer and the Committee to Expose Dishonest and Incompetent Attorneys and Judges to J.A.I.L.

      -Ron-

      David Palmer wrote ---

      It doesn't surprise me in the least that judges are in the forefront of assisting dishonest attorneys in raping the estates of persons in probate court with the acquiescence of the unethical judges.  In fact, probate court is a fertile ground for lawyers to unjustly enrich themselves and of course they have a fellow lawyer who just happens to be wearing a black robe. However, when appropriate some judges are more than happy to wear white robes.
      I am now involved in exposing a bunch of crooked retired judges here in Ohio that are engaged in double and/or triple dipping, which means they are billing two counties for one day's work or less on the same day while collecting retirement benefits.  This means that they are earning about $1200 per day, which is three times what a full time elected judge earns.
      In addition, some of these retired judges are billing two counties for lodging and meals on the same day.  Unless science has been elevated to the point where it can now clone dishonest judges, it would be impossible for someone to be in two places at one time.

      On the 15th of March I testified before the Ohio House on this matter and it appears that the law will be changed to outlaw this type of crooked behavior.  In addition, the Columbus Dispatch newspaper wrote two stories about my efforts on the 15th and 16th of March and it appears that they will be doing some follow up stories shortly. When I get done with the crooked retired judges in Ohio I intend to go after the rest of them in Michigan, Texas, California and any other state that allows them to return to the bench without the voters consent and then engage
      in outright fraud.

      David Palmer, Executive Director, Committee to Expose Dishonest and Incompetent Attorneys and Judges, Columbus, Ohio  www.amoralethics.com  (3/18/01)
      372 W. Powell Rd.
      Powell, Ohio 43065
      (614) 841-7747

      (9/2/01): I would be happy to join with your group in an effort to take the "Legal Industry" and "Judicial Aristocracy" down a notch or two and to make sure that the word "justice" actually means what it was intended to mean.