** So Much For Judicial Oversight Commissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001

      So Much For Judicial Oversight Commissions

      (All 50 states have judicial commissions patterned after California. Below is a common example of how these commissions function in reality.)

      Linda Terry writes ---

      I wrote to the Commission on Judicial Performance, 455 Golden Gate Ave., Suite 14400, San Francisco, Ca. 94102-3660 about Judge Gene Huesman having four drunk driving charges and sitting on the bench with an arrest bracelet on his ankle for drunk driving. Their reply was that they determined there were no grounds for proceeding further.

      He is due to retire soon with full honors when he should be disbarred in disgrace. How can anything be done when everyone covers up for these disgraceful judges? We have a real problem with the good old boy system in Lompoc.

      Sincerely,
      Linda Terry,
      1010 W. Apricot Ave.,
      Lompoc, Ca. 93436
      (805) 735-4314

      Ron's Comment:
      I ask you, what would happen to the common man if he were arrested four times for DUI? Just this past week I was in conversation with a man sitting in a watch shop while getting my watch battery replaced, who, when I told him about JAIL4Judges, retorted about how the book was thrown at him for a first and only DUI, which happen to be .08 borderline legal/illegal in California. He was not only arrested, but further socked for $7,500.00 profit into the government coffers by the judge.

      Now how about a judge continuing to receive his $150,000.00 a year salary from the taxpayers after four DUIs? One wonders if this judge  handles DUIs cases while wearing his DUI arrest anklet? So much for judicial oversight commissions.