* "Strength To Keep Going"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001

      Los Angeles, California                                           August 31, 2001

      News Journals from J.A.I.L.
      has saved my sanity

      "Strength to keep going"

      Dear Comrades:

      I have been on J.A.I.L's News Journal mailing list for over two years now, and I have stacks of the News Journals in my closet.  Each time I'd receive my newsletter, I keep telling myself that I'm not going to print it off -- I'm just going to read it. But there is always something that's so important to me personally; something that keeps me going on my own personal quest for change ....

      There are times I feel as if I've taken on the entire State of Alaska system including government agencies, unions and government officials all the way to the U.S. Senate single-handedly.  Each time I inch forward shedding light on the fraud, corruption and conspiracy, and think this time I'll get support from media, newspapers, or even friends, I get a rude awakening because there is no support in Alaska.  The corruption and fraud in Alaska is locked down tightly and there is not one public official who will stand up and blow the whistle on that fact. "Mafia government" in Alaska is so blatant that it's begging to be acknowledged. Almost like an acting out child who will get attention either way: By good or bad behavior, either way will give them
      attention.

      June 20, 2001 I released a book called, "Alaska Exposed: The Union
      Conspiracy."  It's a whistle-blowing book, political expose' exposing how the unions conspire with employers and NOT employees and how
      [T]hey are taking away our constitutional rights by the unions operating practices. The government agencies (NLRB), the State, big business, lawyers and courts are all in on the fraud and conspiracy against unsuspecting citizens. "Alaska Exposed" blows the doors wide open on the corruption ....

      I've been in some pretty low and deep places in my life throughout this five year process of investigating and writing about corruption in Alaska, and it's left me penniless at the beckoning of the system, but I fought back and got another job just in time to save my faith.  It has to be the grace of God that keeps me going because there is nothing else before me.  What I see and experience in everyday life wouldn't give me a spark of hope.  I pretend each day that what I'm doing will make a difference. ...
      There are days that when I log on, seeing there is a News Journal from J.A.I.L. has saved my sanity and reminded me that what I'm experiencing is crazy -- I'm not crazy.
      Sharon Lee Shields

      Alaska Exposed

      J.A.I.L. has even received letters from suicidal persons who have canceled their plans and have determined to jump in behind the cause of J.A.I.L.  It is apparent by letters coming in to J.A.I.L. that the cause of J.A.I.L. has become the hope of the hopeless, a light out of darkness, providing sight to the blind. We receive letters like "I'm also of the belief that your approach to the universal problem of corruption in the courts is the straw that can, and will break the back of these fools. .... Again, thank you, and I am glad you are out there for us. - KEN."

      Now, "There are days that when I log on, seeing there is a News Journal from J.A.I.L. has saved my sanity and reminded me that what I'm experiencing is crazy -- I'm not crazy." - Sharon Shields
      J.A.I.L. is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org