Barbecue By The Sea - A J.A.I.L. Benefit

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2001
      By The Sea

      A  J.A.I.L.  Benefit

      (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law)

      www.jail4judges.org   -   jail4judges@...

      Tahitian Terrace
      16001 Pacific Coast Highway
      (Aloha Lane Clubhouse inside private mobile home park)
            Pacific Palisades, CA. (Thomas Guide 630 J-6)
      Saturday, September 22, 2001
      Social hour 10 - 11 a.m., Program begins at 11
      Admission: $15 in advance, or $20 at the door

      Come and Enjoy Yourself With The JAILers

      ·       Good food

      ·       Great speakers

      ·       Participate in raffle

      ·       J.A.I.L. T-Shirts available

      ·       Opportunity to dance and swim

      ·       Auction of items & services benefiting J.A.I.L.

       The Tahitian Terrace
      is donating their facilities to J.A.I.L. for this event.

      Tahitian Terrace is one of the highest grade luxury mobilehome retirement resorts within Los Angeles, having an exercise room, billiard tables, Jacuzzi, shower rooms, huge built-in barbecue pit, all in a garden-like atmosphere with an average temperature of 65 degrees, being approximately 150 ft. over the ocean. Santa Catalina Island is just 26 miles off-shore. Plan your vacation within the area.

      Send your $15 pre-registration (post-marked by Sept. 15th) to:

      P.O. Box 207
      N. Hollywood, CA. 91603

      Have a product or service you would like to donate to J.A.I.L. for this auction event? We will be glad to accept your donation and promote your business. If it be a service, you must submit a certificate setting forth specifically what it is you are making available to the buyer. Thank you.

      For questions regarding donations, call (818) 895-1239.

      (Arrange A Carpool And Come Be With Us)

      Printable flyer in Word is attached for reproduction and distribution.

      Mark your calendar and make your plans to attend.

      J.A.I.L. is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org