** Judge McMillan Joins J.A.I.L. - Part I

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2001
      Los Angeles, California                                           August 21, 2001
      Judge McMillan Joins J.A.I.L.
      What you are about to read in this series is shocking to anyone's point of view, that is, unless you are a part of the "in-crowd." It defies all that we are taught to believe about our elective processes that the best man wins, and the man with the greatest votes wins. The truth to be unveiled in this three part series is that the hub of our political process is run more by a mafia type mentality of threats, intimidation, and criminal acts of terrorism than by the ballot box. Government always talks about  terrorists, but this story raises questions as to "just who are the terrorists."
      On August 20, 2001, a couple of days ago, J.A.I.L received a simple request from a Susan McMillan who wrote, "I'd like to subscribe and my husband (a lone, honest judge) and I would like to become members. How do we sign up?
      Susan McMillan
      Not knowing any background about this judge, we were elated to have our first judge to openly join J.A.I.L., and we blandly announced this fact to our nationwide network of JAILers without identifying anything other than the fact that we now had a judge on board J.A.I.L.
      Today, August 21st, J.A.I.L. received another email from Susan McMillan expressing desperation and urgency, and asking me to call her ASAP. She has expressed a plan of action that involves J.A.I.L., and J.A.I.L. has now determined to counter the huge negative establishment media that has targeted Judge Matt McMillan, a sitting judge of Manatee County Florida for the last three years.
      After you have read this full expose series, you will doubtless find yourself so repulsed by even the likes of such "political" conduct of a supposed "elective process" that you will want to join the nationwide demand for a criminal investigation and a publicity blitz that will never quit. JAIL4Judges has been called upon to spearhead this publicity.
      Here is Mrs. McMillan's plan, which we shall call "phase one."  "[I]t's so unheard of and outrageous for a judge to ASK to be tried before CITIZENS instead of the Judicial Qualifications Commission -- The press would have a field day criticizing McMillan's outrageous idea. They would criticize him for being so unfit and so stupid as to suggest that citizens could be wiser than a group of judges and lawyers. They'd call it "typical McMillan antics" or something. But in the process of bashing him, J.A.I.L. and it's premise would get a lot of statewide coverage, and citizens would see the arrogance of the bar, and hopefully question the wisdom of the current system.
      We don't have a lawyer to help with this. We're on our own.  We need help. We don't really understand the whole JAIL4JUDGES thing. It would be really great if there is a lawyer with J.A.I.L. who could help us with the language for this motion.  And even better, more publicity for J.A.I.L. if the lawyer actually signs on to the motion as a member of the J.A.I.L. organization representing McMillan for purposes of this motion only."
      J.A.I.L. does indeed have a crew of attorneys on board who are each their own man. While we cannot instruct them, we can urge them to see the potential national publicity blitz this could begin for J.A.I.L.
      In Part II  JAIL4Judges will be getting into the down deep and dirty politics behind the Judge Matt McMillan saga. You can bet on one thing, Judge McMillan's voice will not be quelled if J.A.I.L. has anything to say about it. This man needs to travel the country on a speaking tour and be scheduled upon every radio station and cable network station in America about his story, and this J.A.I.L. series will ignite just that fire. Judge McMillan - All America takes their hat off in honor of you! Your voice shall be heard unto the uttermost parts of the earth!
      Judge McMillan may be contacted by the media at (941) 751-0475, or by email at Sssswm@....

      J.A.I.L. is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org