JAILer Encouragement - Part II

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 3:00 PM
      JAILer Encouragement - Part II

      Dear Michael Nowik:

      I know very well whereof you speak having been through it fourteen times in front of the U.S. Supreme Court followed by placing  documented complaints before Congress. I know well, very well! Yes, and this abhorring conduct is repeated so many times on a regular basis that even the Congressmen are fearing this thing will blow up in their faces.

      Complaints seeking impeachments against federal judges, including the Supreme Justices, have come in in piles and are stacking up until they have to get rid of them by paper shredders.

      There will be no hope in Congress until they are placed in a position that it could become their re-election that is at risk! That is what matters to them. I'm a national expert on the subject on which you speak. No, you are not by yourself! There are many, many others just like you! I am coming across others who have suffered just as you and me at the hands of these Supreme Court "Justices." If you really knew how repeated your situation is among those who have gone before you, you would be totally amazed. It is as common as changing your underwear. As I said, even the Congressmen are afraid of the magnitude of it. They know what's going on. They are afraid to acknowledge to you that you even filed a complaint for impeachment against a federal judge. Here's my challenge. Ask your Congressman to document for you how many complaints have come in against federal judges in just this last year.

      The only remedy is directly from us, the People, not through any office of government. I've been there and done that. I know, how well I know. I further know that you will have no redress except through J.A.I.L.

      How many times have I said, "Nothing is going to change until J.A.I.L. becomes the law of this land?" and "J.A.I.L. is the ONLY answer!" This is not stated as nice sounding words, but for reality! I have said it so  many times that I take the heat for it, and I continually will say it. Oh yes, I'm getting a few now to listen that perhaps "Ron" may know what he is talking about. I continually place out shocking and unbelievable horror stories all over this country and the world. Some have written and commended me, saying, "Ron, you've opened my eyes. I now see the light."

      I couldn't tell you how many people that would still be ignorant except for J.A.I.L. Even the judges are starting to sit up and take notice of J.A.I.L., and we shall continue on our course until every judge in America either curses us or blesses us.

      Two days ago a judge joined J.A.I.L., and we are now working on another. We are indeed winning this war. And when we have won the courts, we will win the rest of the government too with an unbelievable army of soldiers we have amassed. Keep your eye on the inevitable Victory, and God bless you, Mike, and never forget, J.A.I.L. is the ONLY answer!

      -Ron Branson-