I Am The Flag of The United State of America

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2001
      Los Angeles, California                                           August 17, 2001

      I AM THE FLAG
      OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

      I am the flag of the United States of America.
      My name is Old Glory.
      I fly atop the world's tallest buildings.
      I stand watch in America's halls of justice.
      There I tremble - For injustice is the rule of the day.
      Judges and lawyers, you shame yourself.
      You dishonor the Woman that gave you birth.
      My Honor is in tact.
      You need to feel the sting of real Justice and cry for your shame.
      My Children, JAIL4Judges, is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
      My Children shall win, for they stand with me.
      Truth and Justice is their Battle Cry.

      Join the call America - I will fly Proudly for your fight.
      Never give in to injustice. Be silent no longer. I shall Always be
      here for My Children.

      I fly majestically over institutions of learning.
      I stand guard with power in the world.
      Look up and see me.
      I stand for Peace, Honor, Truth and Justice.
      I stand for Freedom.
      I am confident.
      I am arrogant.
      I am proud.
      When I am flown with my fellow banners, my colors a little truer.
      I bow to no one! I cringe and tremble at injustice.
      I will not fail Truth or Justice.
      I am recognized all over the world.
      I am saluted, loved, and revered.
      I am respected - and I am feared.
      My Children, you who love Truth, Justice, and Honor,
      Stand up, and I shall lead you to Victory!
      I have fought in every battle of every war for more than 200 years.
      I was flown at Valley Forge, Gettysburg, Shiloh and Appamatox.
      I was there at San Juan Hill, the trenches of France, in the Argonne Forest, Anzio, Rome and the beaches of Normandy, Guam,
      Okinawa, Korea, and KheSan, Saigon, Vietnam know me -- I was there.
      I led my troops.
      I was dirty, battleworn and tired, but my soldiers cheered me.
      I was proud. I have been burned, torn and trampled on the streets of countries I have helped set free.
      It does not hurt, for I am Invincible.
      I have been soiled upon, burned, torn and trampled on the streets of my own country. And when it's by those whom I've served in battle - it hurts,
      but I have overcome.

      I have slipped the bonds of Earth and stood watch over the uncharted frontiers of space from my vantage point on the moon.
      I have borne silent witness to all of America's finest hours.
      But my finest hours are yet to come.
      JAIL4Judges will bring Justice for the People, and by the People Back to Our Halls of Justice.
      Once again, Justice will no longer be just words carved in stone on
      Buildings that house the dishonorable and unjust. For the Tireless effort
      of these selfless Leaders, I Will let Freedom ring once again across America. I love My Country and All My Children

      When I am torn into strips and used as bandages for my wounded comrades on the battlefield;
      When I am flown at half-mast to honor my soldiers;
      Or when I lie in the trembling arms of a grieving parent at the grave of their fallen son or daughter, I am proud.

      MY NAME IS OLD GLORY
      LONG MAY I WAVE.
      DEAR GOD IN  HEAVEN
      LONG MAY I WAVE.

      Let freedom Return to America. Fight, Fight, Win, Win. My Honor and Courage and Truth and Justice be for ALL.
      Sent to J.A.I.L. by Geneva Rucker - arucker@...

      J.A.I.L. is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org