An Open Letter to America's Law Enforcers

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2001
      Los Angeles, California                                           August 17, 2001
      An Open Letter to America's Law Enforcers
      by Bastiatlaw@...

      "The more corrupt the State, the more numerous the laws."
                                  -- Cornelius Tacitus (c. 55-117 A.D.)

      "The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the state."
                                  -- Bastiatlaw (1936-)

      Few Citizens of the American Republic know that the Declaration of
      Independence is America's primary judicial source. Therefore, they cannot know that laws that are repugnant to America's first founding document are null and void. In other words, such laws have no right to exist. The worst of these laws were created by fraudulent employment of our Constitution's commerce clause. In spite of the philosophical clarity of our Bill of Rights, subsequent judicial "interpretations" support and perpetuate the fraud.

      Since fraud and its consequences are intrinsically criminal, enforcers are
      often called upon to participate in judicially sanctioned crimes. Because of legislative and judicial fraud, YOU, the law enforcement officer, must face the often outraged, and sometimes enraged, victims of unconstitutional laws -- laws that are created and underwritten by career politicians, lawyers, and judges. These "servants of the People" systematically violate their oath to preserve and protect the Constitution. By doing so they become criminals.

      Law enforcers more than anyone should despise the legislating looters and judicial despots who create and underwrite unconstitutional laws. You see officer, it is YOU who must do the dirty work of enforcing the laws that THEY create and "interpret." It is YOU who must be the highly visible "bad guy" in this evil drama. It is YOU who must occasionally put your life on the line, while those responsible for the many unconstitutional laws that YOU must enforce, safely reap financial benefits far in excess of your modest pay. It is YOU, and not THEY who must face your fellow Citizens with the consequences of legislative and judicial fraud. Where are THEY, while YOU are patrolling the killing fields?

      Enforcer, you too are a Citizen of our Constitutional American Republic. As such, you should carefully consider the rapid growth of the Judicial Empire that you now serve at the expense of ordinary working folks -- folks who once trusted you to protect their unalienable right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Your salary, by the way, is far less than that of the legislators, judges and lawyers who are the major benefactors of the unconstitutional laws now ruthlessly imposed on your fellow Citizens. Today's unconstitutional laws support an enormous Judicial Extortion Racket, and it is YOU who are required to make and retrieve the "kills" for the law-privileged parasites to devour. THEY prosper by sacrificing YOUR self-respect.

      When tyranny comes knocking at your door, it will be wearing a uniform, not a robe.

      J.A.I.L. is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org