* Sequel to - Courthouse Now A Bunker

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2001

      Los Angeles, California                                               August 13, 2001

      For a beautiful navy blue T-shirt with "J.A.I.L." on the back and www.jail4judges.org large and visible across the chest, imprinted in a bright yellow-gold lettering, send your check payable to J.A.I.L. for $11.95 plus $4 S&H. (Discounts on volume quantities.) Wear them to your next courthouse function and watch the reaction.

      *   *   *

      SEQUEL TO "THE PUBLIC’S COURTHOUSE
      IS NOW A PRIVATE BUNKER"
      by Robert O. Birdwell

      Editors (and all who can read):

      I originally wrote the piece ... (referenced above), two months ago, to express my disgust with the so-called law enforcement and the corrupt judicial apparatus in Clark County, Washington.

      The elected, appointed, or otherwise employed, personnel operating the Clark County Sheriff's Department; Vancouver City Police; the city and county prosecutors' office; the judges of the district and superior courts, are dangerously corrupt, incompetent; and, the "cloistered manner" in which they confederate, fits perfectly with the definitions of an esoteric cult and/or monastic-type order operating as a racketeering enterprise. They operate a continuing fraud upon the courts and the people. They're the antithesis of what they hold themselves out to be; the antithesis of their sworn oaths: Frauds, criminals!

      I focused on Clark County simply because that's where I live. This type of criminal conduct isn't confined to Clark County and is, in fact, standard operating procedure, to a greater or lesser extent, in all 39 counties of this state. It exists in your town. (Pay attention! Your judges more closely resemble Caligula than they do Lincoln. The courthouse guards more closely resemble Caligula's psychotic palace eunuchs than they do actual adult peace officers!)

      This willful corruption naturally extends into how the justices operate the appellate and state supreme court. Why do I say that? How can that be true?

      The justices of those courts are fully aware of the corruption; have the powers to stop it; have the powers to refer known matters of criminal conduct to investigation and criminal prosecution, and have the statutory duty to do just that. Have any of them done any of that? No, they have not! They knowingly and willfully operate those courts also in violation of this states' laws! That, by statutory definition, makes them "principles" in the crimes they are in fact facilitating in the inferior courts, as well. See Title 18 U.S.C. Section 2. (See also, Sections 4 and 3; See Raffensperger v. Brouwer, 7th Cir. 2000)

      I sent my "private bunker" letter to the Vancouver Columbian newspaper and a number of in-state and out of state papers and organizations, to warn people that (A), their local courthouses have been turned into "private armed bunkers;" (B), justice was clubbed to death there, so don't even think you'll find it in there; and (C), by merely entering a bunker, disguised as a courthouse, unsuspecting citizens are placing their lives, liberty and property in mortal danger.

      The Columbian would not publish my statements. Then, by some chance, the Seattle Post Intelligencer ran a three-part series exposing some of the same criminal activity going on in the courts and was particularly harsh in their exposure of the Clark County Superior Courts and, specifically, the corrupt and incompetent judge Robert L. Harris (who also happens to be the president of the Washington State Association of Superior Court Judges). That series may be found at: www.seattlepi.com/specials/deathpenalty

      Of course, the management, editors and reporters of the 'Columbian' have been fully aware and complicit in the fraudulent concealment of this corruption, for over twenty years.

      But now, they and their confederates have been somewhat exposed!

      A grass-roots group of ordinary people, JAIL4judges, [acronym explained, see signature below] received my piece. Fed up with the endemic corruption within our courts, they are also working independently, reasonably, like fully functioning adults, to expose and clean up the courts. They published my piece.

      JAIL4judges apparently includes people who are reasonably and utterly fed up with corrupt and incompetent judges, and their effete, dangerous, monastic order.

      Corrupt judges who are intentionally working to splinter the good people of this country into warring factions; even ruling that we are no longer "adult American citizens" but separate classes of mere children (inform yourselves).

      Is it possible.... that people who are fed up with their being ritualistically forced into subordination to these arrogant, imperious, and dangerous judges who insist we accept their fraud; who act and rule as if we are no longer citizens in their eyes, are but mere subjects to their will; who rule that we are now somehow legally subordinate to, and less worthy than, say, even insects and fish,  ...would be fed up enough to dare take a stand?

      Just as millions of ordinary Americans, the JAIL4judges people are  apparently no longer willing to stand by, in silence, while their fellow citizens are being even further subordinated, brutalized and divided one against the other by the irrational imposition of illusory, false, dissociative categorizations of race, ethnicity, and the fraud of imposing non-existent "group rights," etc., etc., ad nauseam!

      The JAIL4judges people apparently understand the simple truth that we are but one people being artificially separated by the insane predispositions, of these incompetent and corrupt judges, to universally ignore the actual law. Who are, instead, creating illusory, unenforceable, laws as a means to divide and rule over us by way of utterly "void judicial opinions." Unchallenged, for the fraud they are, they will be cited again, another time, as "valid precedent." But they can never be valid when They're void!  Void because they are mere biased, agendized, opinions based entirely on personal whims, not law, made solely and fraudulently to increase the power of their exclusive, but soon to be eradicated, "illegal monastic order."

      JAIL4judges, [--whom I believe to be ordinary men and women absolutely committed to uniting the people in every state to stand up and eradicate this insidious cancer devouring our country; absolutely committed to restoring the operation of law; committed to help restore, for all time, the guarantee, among the other immutable Constitutional protections, of the equal protection of the laws for all the people--] has taken a stand!

      The question for you now is:

      Are you various newspaper editors/management, receiving this Email, complicit in the corruption that has destroyed justice in your counties, or are you truly and simply unaware? Regardless of your answer, consider yourselves having been made aware now!

      The people in your communities that you profess to "serve," with honest and forthright "news that affects their lives," have a right to the honest services of your newspapers. (See Title 18 U.S.C. Sections 1341 and 1346)(Federal Criminal Code). Sent any newspapers through the mail lately? Hummmm?

      To read more about the Columbians' editors, management and reporters obsequious confederation with corrupt officials, and how that unholy alliance has dropped them head-first into that well-known place called "deep legal doo doo," go to my very disturbing web site at: http://www.myproseracketeerterminators.com

      Respectfully,

      Robert O. Birdwell
      Vancouver, Washington

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org