* Ode To The Judges

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2001

      Los Angeles, California                                           August 12, 2001
      Ode To The Judges

      Here I stand all broken hearted,
      Before a Judge deemed mentally retarded

      I showed him the facts, I showed him the law,
      As he sat there daydreaming about his new golf ball.

      Perhaps I could join the illustrious club,
      I then would have a shoulder of a Judge to rub.

      The system is corrupted, as all of us actually know,
      But where else do we turn to, as we have no place else to go.

      So I will stand so humble, yet so true,
      As I ask this man in black, "Are you God too?"

      One man with the power, and for this the lawyers will rave,
      But 100 years from now, this dude and I shall lie in our grave.

      With this in mind, what else do I say,
      But to stand up with pride and help them all fade away.
      Sent by Spiker - spiker@...

      [JAIL4Judges: - The answer to an otherwise hopeless situation.]

      J.A.I.L. is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org