** Judges Distrubed About J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2001

      Judges Disturbed About J.A.I.L.

      Hi Nancy [Nancy Grant, FL. Lt. JIC]:

      I [John Schestag] went to the criminal court house this morning to gather more information about my Aug. 17 hearing against the many judges you know about.  As I came up to the security guards, they asked me my name and called for "back-up" and a supervisor ASAP!  They would not let me go anywhere and detained me.

      The "Back-up Sheriff's" came up all around me.... about 5 of them.  Then came the supervisor.... and the first guard pointed to a public wall
      with a display of 8 1/2 x 11 mug-shots and I was on the top "first" row
      as a special notice to all Sheriff's, Judges and Court Officers that I
      was a "danger" and had "mental disorders"!!

      ..... I tried to read what it said and they moved me into a hall (what I
      did see was that I had called them about the July 4 Jail4Judges Rally
      and they also had your name down on my Special Security Notice.... like
      you were someone to watch out for because we were going to demonstrate together even though we had asked permission weeks in advance.

      They kept me for about 20 minutes with three cops standing around me as armed guards while I sat on a bench in the hall with people stopping and looking at me as the cops squawked on their radios back to the
      headquarters about what are they holding me for.  I asked them to arrest
      me or let me go and they let me go after about 10 more minutes. They said I was not under arrest, they were just "detaining" me and doing their job for their "protection".  This was just pure harassment set up by the Sheriff and Judges to punish us for having the July 4th Rally!!  Pure and Simple!!!  ....

      They also had Jail4Judges, GovBusters, CLR and your name written out in public view.  It looked like a FBI's most wanted posting you would see in a Post Office. ....
      I'm outraged because I know the corrupt judges are all behind this to
      punish us all for the Jail4Judges Rally and my earlier protest against
      other corrupt judges.  I went and checked later and the poster was
      removed!! ....
      John Schestag
      FL. JAILer